PRIMEAL EA v3.1

Where did you see 3.1? even on their website it's v2.1, never seen v3.1 anywhere, please share the place you saw 3.1, thanks

Guys has somebody to share the new version on Primeal EA v3.1 (the old one is v2.1)?

Thanks for sharing. I tested the v2.1 and it is excellent EA, therefore looking for the upgrade.

Hermes

Thanks to Dacky for remaining the thread. If that one doesn't works I put my here. I made a mistake maybe I am too much ahead, ha, ha, ha... The new version is 2.2 not 3.1 that's right and the creator uses it for himself only. Looks like must make money with it! They say it works only on demo. Strange! Many times the brokers manipulate it! On some it trades all the time and on others no trade at all. We could try on live micro account 0.1 lots. It works successfully on my demo. One loss $3.58 and many wins around $150 in 2 weeks. It has lot of settings that could be sensitive but I have it on default. I have it on EU 15M. They recommend it for other 10 pairs but should be a low spread, between 1- 4 pips, that's why I use it on EU.

Hermes

Edited by hermes