M@rtin C0le

marthart

I could probably upload the files, but my internet connection is too slow to do it.

Having watched the videos though, I can say that they aren't too great. He makes some good points about market makers and trading psychology... but Steve Mauro explains it better IMHO.

Additionally most of the Martin Cole video concerns using his PAT software, and he only explains how to trade with it, but he doesn't reveal how it actually works under the hood. He gets really hard to understand.

PAT uses something called "belief bars" as a way to determine what kind of hand the market makers are showing, and then the trader has to determine whether the market makers are showing a false hand or not. Additionally there is a channel over price (looking for outside bars) and a 90 pip wide horizonal line slider (with 45 pip center line). He seems to drop this over a swing low/high and anticipate an entry at the edges with a limit order.

Really don't think this was worth the asking price.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could probably upload the files, but my internet connection is too slow to do it.

Having watched the videos though, I can say that they aren't too great. He makes some good points about market makers and trading psychology... but Steve Mauro explains it better IMHO.

Additionally most of the Martin Cole video concerns using his PAT software, and he only explains how to trade with it, but he doesn't reveal how it actually works under the hood. He gets really hard to understand.

PAT uses something called "belief bars" as a way to determine what kind of hand the market makers are showing, and then the trader has to determine whether the market makers are showing a false hand or not. Additionally there is a channel over price (looking for outside bars) and a 90 pip wide horizonal line slider (with 45 pip center line). He seems to drop this over a swing low/high and anticipate an entry at the edges with a limit order.

Really don't think this was worth the asking price.

Thanks for having a look at them.

Does Martin look at swing high/low based on cycles or levels, or previous day hi/lo like MMM or something else?

Edited by f451

No he doesn't. The entire training revolves around the use of his PAT software. Nothing about aiming for the high/low of the day, swings, or anything. It all centers around his belief bars and software.

In my opinion, his training is practically useless without his software, and since his software is a black box which we don't understand the mechanics of why and how certain belief bars are generated, and he doesn't explain it... we can't really use it. Most of the time he teaches how to trade based on the pattern of belief bars on the chart.

That is all well and good if you have the software. For us who don't, it's practically useless.

No he doesn't. The entire training revolves around the use of his PAT software. Nothing about aiming for the high/low of the day, swings, or anything. It all centers around his belief bars and software.

In my opinion, his training is practically useless without his software, and since his software is a black box which we don't understand the mechanics of why and how certain belief bars are generated, and he doesn't explain it... we can't really use it. Most of the time he teaches how to trade based on the pattern of belief bars on the chart.

That is all well and good if you have the software. For us who don't, it's practically useless.

That's a shame. I had heard good things about the approach, but as you say, if it's a black box, there's no point.

cheers

f451

• 4 weeks later...
He just spend time to sell his PAT software even though he said you don't need is PAT software he's a liar without his software you cannot understand his view of Market Makers - at least SM show some results / give a better insight !

Agreed ...and yet his DVD's could be very interesting .. .. except regarding SM ...

DEADLINE : MONDAY (22nd of AUGUST) It's not needed to flood this thread with lifetime membership request "successful people woke early". Futhermore, If you publish (TESTIMONIALS) of successful trading results with his PLT tool maybe he will be willing to upgrade your account for a lifetime membership....

Of 800+ students on SM.. maybe a small percentage would publish RUNNING STATEMENTS .. as SM should also .. say for a few months..?...:)

Say 10% of students accounts .. or even from SM and team ..

Except, seems we only get BURSTS and odd statements

COMMENTS ALWAYS APPRECIATED

Good trading wishes

PS.. seems that traders that are not successful become gurus / mentors ... of the past charts ..:)

We TRADE LIVE and guests can see and hear, but not create chaos .. thus no chat for them .. LOL

And yes, it is FREE .. for the 'peanut gallery" ....

Edited by Marchello

He just spend time to sell his PAT software even though he said you don't need is PAT software he's a liar without his software you cannot understand his view of Market Makers - at least SM show some results / give a better insight !

Lily, - Martin's comments on psychology make a lot of sense to me. So I would be really grateful if Rio will upload the DVD rip. Each one can make an independent decision if material is good or not.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all, I just recently joined here and have found an abundance of great material that I have downloaded. As a way of saying thank you to all the folks that make this a great site, and as a way of giving back, I present you with Martin Cole's Market Makers Trading Course. It is a torrent, but I'm sure someone will mirror it elsewhere for your downloading pleasure. Enjoy and please give a thanks if you find this helpful. (3 dvd's, sorry, no software)

XXX.dem0n0id.me/files/details/2759692/1319143285

Here are some dem0n0id invites. Some maybe used.

agnosticonXd7rbxero4vlmrvtj15isbljyt66u

agnosticonX63f3nt6zi7agui58mrogrf9x2at2hlr6tp

agnosticonX617gkl1txechrycxm3rvghw466nhkk967l

agnosticonXmfbq8zwzlbmbvujksjgh0e6g60vp09khju

agnosticonXqq7h1g0269icu9trmozer3u8mddjv

agnosticonXcflm8gudghkxu9kk6742533pcag54bpfe2

agnosticonX9go29mfliwuecl29dxmvk8lm8afbfcwc3p

agnosticonXab1zyjrhes01tyuo52q4m43jbg85nj

agnosticonX9hzxvylx3doqu8gd7r7nronvu

agnosticonXjpvhk5gqiy9nz10q4e4v3uhfrigbsy7czq

agnosticonXgd9q5ablir9ilc4dkofwjwz9ww2i5uppl6

agnosticonX2md3sbcm5q679y178c35e5jgli6

agnosticonXb9qozta4iw30nsis2920npi36hl1isw

agnosticonX93nezlurz01ab0yr9esp0fzj9m3x2gn29

BlinkeecXarpnlkqvr42s0ulxusxd5qmr2vxot

BlinkeecX774ph15ttdss7stx46g6djpysrpt8465zerh

BlinkeecX8i82s609pdzkhbbze2qzkjffgsjd14js9h22

BlinkeecXjdwsw042pkr9siaqa7jhqtciqm

BlinkeecXrybhnoxxbv55bt7g70nc1eh630rpzqn15xci

Have read his book. Alot of fluff with a few interesting ideas. He kind of has his own language for things. I think his basic premise is to focus on identifying accumulation and distripution areas. Having looked at some of his free vids it looks to be a guess at best as he calls it after price has moved out of the range. He hasn't really said anything that made me think he has more of an edge than the next guy.

Keifer

What is Martin Cole's book called?

regards

f451

Hello all, I just recently joined here and have found an abundance of great material that I have downloaded. As a way of saying thank you to all the folks that make this a great site, and as a way of giving back, I present you with Martin Cole's Market Makers Trading Course. It is a torrent, but I'm sure someone will mirror it elsewhere for your downloading pleasure. Enjoy and please give a thanks if you find this helpful. (3 dvd's, sorry, no software)

XXX.dem0n0id.me/files/details/2759692/1319143285

thanks harry can someone mirror it to a file hosting site .

does anyone who downloaded this know if it includes the extra video's at the authors site ...... his site says ...

Once you have completed the DVD’s put them to the side for at least 48 hours

Register on the website (you may already be registered) then email me with the email address that you registered with and your login name. I will then grant you access to the next level of your training

Once you have full access to the site you will find a further series of videos that literally lead you step by step fight from the very basic. (There are approx 28 videos on this series.

Work your way through these videos

There are in total about 100 videos for you to use as your trading library of knowledge, you need not watch all of these but you may like to browse some of them.

Now dig out the DVD’s and go over them again with all you new found knowledge. This time you will find them to make a double impact upon you

does anyone who downloaded this know if it includes the extra video's at the authors site ...... his site says ...

Sorry herman, no extra vids.

King, I can't reply to your PM, my post count is not high enough, but the answer to your question is yes, I did get it all and it is being seeded on my end.