Forex Lady Robot

Guess you have never ever tried any of her material.

ALL she has produced so far is functioning, but if you don't know what you are doing, it leaves you with a negative mindset.

Typical remarks then produced are improper wording..........and stories that the backtest was not so good.

Get a live, brother.

Just to keep it realistic: he/she doesnt come up with the minimum requirements we expect of any commercial EA. NO backtest, ZERO live acc. performance evidence...ask yourself why...

he/she surely isn't trading the own EAs, otherwise he/she would proudly present the live results.

Its pure marketing BS

There is a new version coming out in a few days. The current version will not trade with some brokers. I know there was a problem with some ECN and STP brokerages. But, apparently it is trading on some brokers, but I just haven't gotten a list of the names yet.

curve fitted and pretty slow to trade. uses the 0.01 lot trades like steady winner does. i tested from 2008 to the start of 2009 and it just had a steep downward curve, so gave up and went onto something better.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

curve fitted and pretty slow to trade. uses the 0.01 lot trades like steady winner does. i tested from 2008 to the start of 2009 and it just had a steep downward curve, so gave up and went onto something better.

If it has been curve fitted, they had the chart upside down! :-?

I just finished the backtest (1-1-2010 to 28-3-2011) to add to the one above (1-1-2000 to 1-1-2010) the result is the same...

Rgds

RM

If it has been curve fitted, they had the chart upside down! :-?

I just finished the backtest (1-1-2010 to 28-3-2011) to add to the one above (1-1-2000 to 1-1-2010) the result is the same...

Rgds

RM

testing to see if the quote codes are broke.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician