(req) Forex Bill Killer

This was part of an email that landed in my inbox from Forex Tool Shop;

This forex bill killer appears to be some kind of manual system that hasn't been released yet. Even their video on the main page is misleading. "See me make hundreds of dollars in mere minutes...." It's a 1hr chart he's trading, and during the trade at least 3-4 bars are drawn! Unless 180-240 minutes qualifies as "just minutes," then we're off to bad a start. This is how a large majority of these products are. It's unfortunate because it's making an entire industry look like a scam, and the Forex industry isn't a scam.... it's just being populated by scam artists. And, now it's time to run them out of town.

The program consists of three seperate trading programs, and it has been released. The only thing I don't like about the ad is the fact that they are selling for $89. for the first week, then the price goes to $109, but they have an unannounced "upsell" for another $89.00. I wish they were upfront about that. I read it in the Affiliates page. I am not an affiliate, just wanted to correct the statement above about it "hasn't been released yet".

Oh. how easy it is to release a new system every month.. this guy explains the very common and basic use of Bollinger Band and MACD for 107$. next month he replaces MACD with stochastic or CCI and launches a new system, also may add ADX and RSI for the advanced or platinum version for upselling .. comparing to these ****s, trading system sections of fxfactory, forex-tsd or babypips forums are actually worth many millions .

• 4 weeks later...