[REQ] $1000 to $1 Million in 80 Days

I have the book and quickly skimmed through it so here is a quick review:-

There is a lot of information but it is all very basic, the book is a guide, not a system but has some interesting stuff in it. What you guys really want to know is how do you turn your $1000 to $1 Million in 80 Days. The book doesn't exactly show you that but shows you how you might do it. He interviews a number of traders but unless I have missed it, none of them actually turned $1000 to $1 Million in 80 Days. As I said, I have only just quickly skimmed through it looking for the salient information.

The whole emphasis on how you might make the million is with the Di Napoli 3X3 and HeikenAshi charts, he expands on this with six simple strategies for trading. Keep it simple is the motto. To keep track of the progress he uses high leverage to start with which reduces as you increase your equity. The book refers to a spreadsheet package which you are supposedly able to get from www.allthingsforex.net but the site doesn't work. I have tried doing a google search but nothing shows up. The book also has links to some freegifts and a DVD but that link also doesn't work.

Considering that the book was only published in 2009 it surprises me that there is now very little trace of it or mention of it on the internet and it contains so many broken links. Either the guys made their $1 Million and are now living it up on a tropical island paradise or perhaps they blew up their accounts and couldn't afford to keep updating their site. Who knows. If you have at look at their main site they have a members blog with only 8 registered users.

If you are a beginner I would say this is a book worth reading, for the more experienced among us, if you are up on HeikenAshis and money management you might not get that much out of it. Please feel free to ask me questions and I will try and answer.

• 1 year later...