Forex growth bot

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly, same is valid for the milliondollarpips EA. LOL

Guess what? Both are coming from the same creator/vendor...

oh really??? I just discovered that..

Heard that they have disabled the earlier versions of FGB to work on their clients' demo and live account....

Why?? Perhaps they want to save the BEST for themselves since these versions are far more profitable than the latest one.

Hi traders, I have the forex growth bot EA and indicator. After examining the two systems (Indi and the EA ), the indi opens great positions whereas the EA is lagging somewhat. My question is can the indi be made into an EA with a trailing feature and break even system. I have tested the indi on EU, GU, EJ and presents promising results.

Is there a programmer that can make the indi into an EA with the added features stated above.

https://rapidshare.com/files/460747912/ForexGrowthBot.ex4

Does this indicator work with the dll-file at post #98?

Could anyone upload again (not rapidshare)?

This is amazing to see that almost all EA proposed/sold (and a bunch of them decompiled here ), have at some point or Demo testing or Live testing with results shared at Mt4i or myfxbook with good results. The weird thing is that if this is a live account reported by EA creator at myfxbook (or similar) is that they play with 250$ or 1000$ to show their good live results .... . If I am an EA creator I should show everybody how proud and how much trust I drop on my creation and have the balls to put some real cash ( 5k and up) on the horse I trust in. I would really apreciate if any at I-I could show me a REAL account running with an EA showing profitabily for more than 6 months that started with at least 5k ... Thank you.

sdek4x

The reason for the difference between the "Forex Growth Bot" Indicator and EA is that the indicator is "cheating"...

It does not repaint - but the signal is triggered at bar end (close) and the arrow is painted the bar "High" for Sell signal and at bar "Low" for Buy signal.... this way the progrmmers achieve "impressive" signals - but they are far from true...

I kind of wonder what is all these talk about. Of course I am not just pointing at you pro. I use this robot on ThinkFX and the results with couple of pips more or less are the same as myfxbook account. It has a good risk reward ratio. The same is MDP. with this difference that on my live it produces less pips..

BTW: Thank you csa1234 for the upload.