{Req} Simple to use trade copier

e24

I am looking for a Trade Copier so i can set it up with my family so i would need to have a Reg key or code to be able to identify the accounts that the copier is providing and the processors can be linked to the provider

I dont know if this forum has already got this i have searched and found a few very complicated Copytools

It Just needs to be like an EA format where i can put the Provider on one PC and the processors or Copiers on the family PC Meta Trader account and once i process my trade it will activate there trade as well.

Not sure if anyone here can do this or if i am in the right section to ask

any help would be appreciated.

To e24, and many others still loooking for a trade copier:

http://fxsignalsystem.com/freevideos/freevideos.html

Seems its free and fully functional. Click on the link TradeCopier EA or TradeCopier EA with suffix (for those brokers using suffixes) to download. Remember to try it out on DEMO first. Both master and slaves have to be on the same PC though.

e24, you'll probably need one that can copy over the internet, eg, those mentioned by dk1aussie.

e24, just thought of this -- you could use the free TradeCopier mentioned to carry out what you wanted to do. No need to get the bells and whistle copiers. Just open an MT4 terminal on your family PC with your account using the investor password. This will be the master provider and your family accounts the slave receivers. I think that should work as you wanted. Try it out.

• 1 year later...