(REQ) S*M*A*R*TT*R*A*D*E*R most accurate trading system. Will you be SMART or DUMB $?

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Guest nicebuns
I checked out their website and can't find any substantial information about what their system is all about. How do you people know that this is a good product?

It is a good product for analyzing volume. These guys are real traders not marketers and that is why some of the marketing and training aspects of this software could be better. They say that they are working on getting the documentation up to par and I am looking forward to seeing it since it is a very daunting task to understand all the different elements of the software. The latest release has made things easier but it is still challenging to get up to speed in the actual learning of the software. I recommend this software specially since the cost is very reasonable and if you get proficient at understanding Volume Spread Analysis this software can be a very powerful addition to your arsenal. If you expect a buy on green sell on red approach then this is not the software for that.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...