best expert from below plz ?

Guest David1713006337
ALL are dangerous crap!

Could not have said it any better than those four (4) words Pro!

To date, I still haven't seen an ea that's continuously profitable in all market conditions. That's why I trade manually my friends.

Guest Jammi
I can give some advice - look at the normal sites and with normal support, updates and so on. To have positive feedback, not a ghost-feedback and real comments. Demo Account and the price in the $ 700 -1800 $ - for the good EA is not expensive! Say the name of the EA does not want ... Use myself a good EA and receive a big profit!

Guest David1713006337
I can give some advice - look at the normal sites and with normal support, updates and so on. To have positive feedback, not a ghost-feedback and real comments. Demo Account and the price in the $ 700 -1800 $ - for the good EA is not expensive! Say the name of the EA does not want ... Use myself a good EA and receive a big profit!

Can you share the name of your EA?

Guest David1713006337
Hi David

Can you tell me which manual strategy you are trading? Are you trading live and profitable? Howl long?

Thank you very much for reply!

I trade the S.T.A.R. Trading System and I'm a 16 year forex trader. Former moderator on here and I trade fulltime my friend. Wish you a very profitable week ahead.

I trade the S.T.A.R. Trading System and I'm a 16 year forex trader. Former moderator on here and I trade fulltime my friend. Wish you a very profitable week ahead.

Ah, the difficult one. How about offering lessons? I have not even looked at it because it is said to be too difficult.

Guest David1713006337
Ah, the difficult one. How about offering lessons? I have not even looked at it because it is said to be too difficult.

Hey my friend... I wished I could offer training but it would still be confusing since the only way to effectively teach the system would be one on one and that can't be realistically done.

If I told you that with all my years of experience trading the forex, the S.T.A.R. System is the best of the best manually traded forex system and although it is difficult to learn, that it is actually learnable and if one commits the time and effort into doing do, their efforts will be worth it. I have recommended this system to my friends and they love it. There are two types of people that have the system....those that read the instructions and went over the video many times over and over until it finally clicked and they understood it. Then there are those that have the system and gave up on it because they didn't fully understand it and most likely didn't try a second attempt at going over the material. Those that did learn it are succeeding as a forex trader.

Of all the forex systems I have run across in my many years of full time trading, this system is the only system where no one has claimed it to be a scam or a ripoff in any way. The system is very good and is the only one I trade and many of the moderators can attest, I know the forex and I'm a former moderator on here for those that knew me under another username before I took a long break from this forum last year.

To sum it up, members are always scanning this forum for the ultimate system. I can attest that the S.T.A.R. System is the one to learn.

Hopefully no one on here will accuse me of being the owner/programmer of this system. I assure you that this isn't the case and you can ask Admin or many of the moderators on here or anyone on my friends list and they will tell you I'm not associated as such. I'm just sharing my thoughts on the Best of the Best and in my opinion, this is it. (This wasn't directed to you Freddie since you already know who I am my friend).