Marketdelta to MT4 -

cheshire

• 1 year later...

The MT4 datafeed can't be accessed directly or outside of MT4, to be rerouted into any other program. It's proprietary and purposefully guarded, and frankly, not worth trying to get to. Nobody has done it so far to my knowledge. (you can populate MT4 data into an Excel spreadsheet via DDE, but, recreating a real-time feed and sending it somewhere or doing something with it in another application is a whole other story)

I've not worked with Marketdelta, but I believe they commit you to their datafeed (or may restrict it to some of the industry biggies); CSV importation by most professional packages is not provided, for many reasons. You're probably after Marketdelta orderflow and volume footprint charting - it's available in other applications. Ninjatrader is one that has an add-on available for free, as long as one has a real-time datafeed coming into Ninjatrader. Here's some info on that (GOM) NT add-in: www.bigmiketrading.com/wiki/trading-wiki/Gom-Volume-Ladder

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, is possible import .csv and .txt files of data to Marketdelta. Look de instructions in marketdelta.com.

Also is possible import Real Time data into Marketdelta from MT4. Import first historical data and next connect real time.

MT4 > Metaserver > Marketdelta (for eSignal only)

For this, in MT4 go to Tools > Options > Server page > Check box Enable DDE server

The problem is a Volume; MktDelta need a Volume Bid and Volume Ask. MT4 only export Price and Volume (bid or ask) and not both. For work with Delta is necessary both; but with one Price and Volume is possible work with Volume and Market Profile (Price and Volume distribution).

Those that work with Tradestation can see Price and Volume distribution in "Activity Bar".

FXST

Yes, is possible import .csv and .txt files of data to Marketdelta. Look de instructions in marketdelta.com.

Also is possible import Real Time data into Marketdelta from MT4. Import first historical data and next connect real time.

MT4 > Metaserver > Marketdelta (for eSignal only)

For this, in MT4 go to Tools > Options > Server page > Check box Enable DDE server

The problem is a Volume; MktDelta need a Volume Bid and Volume Ask. MT4 only export Price and Volume (bid or ask) and not both. For work with Delta is necessary both; but with one Price and Volume is possible work with Volume and Market Profile (Price and Volume distribution).

Those that work with Tradestation can see Price and Volume distribution in "Activity Bar".

FXST

brother , can you provide a few snap shot pictures of the setup, many thanks.

Hi hellboy;

Search the post MarketDelta 5.5 for how to import .csv or .txt files of historical data into MarketDelta (instructions extracted of Mktdelta web site). This Mktdelta 5.5 not work in real time (I tried).

For Real Time from MT4 to Mktdelta, first install Metaserver 2.0 Pro (or 3.2 demo version from RTsoft.com, only work with 2 symbols, look settings in this web site). All, only work with MktDelta for eSignal (any version).

Set a MT4 symbols into Mktdelta, GMT hours,etc. How? Download a "Users guide" from marketdelta.com; is better.

Next, connect MT4 to Metaserver, and next, in Mktdelta, connect to eSignal data feed (look a toolbar at high).

Mktdelta is not intuitive software, is not easy import .csv and next connect real time. I recommend to study User Guide. It´s a very well soft, is the best for work with Market Profile and Volume Profile.

FXST

FX_SuperTrader thank you for your help.

I am looking for a version of market delta that works in RT with Metaserver 2.0 Pro FOR DDE (the same I use to feed Global server).Wich one do you use, and where can I find this version in the forum with the cure?

The Marketdelta 9.0.13 RT for esignal would work with metaserver 2.0pro?

Can someone PLEASE reupload that version?

THX IN ADVANCE to everyone that will help me.

• 2 months later...