A highly profitable Ea!

Guest blaster

i couldnt even get the thing to backtest. ill have to look at the code. probably not 5 digit compatable.

i will say however, that with such small TPs and break evens, MT4 quality data testing will be totally bogus.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

Hey Norm it back-tests OK with Go-Markets 90%. It really does seem profitable according to testing. I wonder how it'd go on a real account? Tested from 1st June 2008 until 25th feb 2011 and it didn't blow the account :-O Nice share.

cheers for the headsup. i used the one above and it works. the issue was that the quotes are in decmil pips, ie 10 times smaller then quoted. ie 3=0.3. so the max spread value had it not running.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

I haven't lost anything because after a couple days on demo it hasn't placed any trades. I might have closed and re-opened the platform a few times but that should be fine I think.

It trades far less and loses when tested on true tick data. MT4 interpolation seems to effect this EA greatly and its results are not true on mt4 backtests.