'EN' Power DIY system

Correction They call it

M Power not N Power

my fault I understood that it was to enpower you but it seems that it will empower you instead.

THIS IS NOT AN ADVERTISMENT...but it will read like one!

I have just finished listening to Jason Fielder et al going on about their latest product.

Buy this and just choose whatever indies you like press the button and out pops the system for you to use or sell. Uncle Karl will have a field day!!!

On the other hand it sounds just what I need to produce my breakout EA that someone is adjusting for me at the moment.

I would love to give it a try...it is only $997 and includes five systems that they are giving away with it!!

Sounds like the illusive ... what's it called???...Oh yes.....the Holly Grail, you know that thing that will be the answer to every thing but when you drink from it you get a face full of prickles!!

Edited by Freddie
correction

Hi freddy would u be able to .. share with us ur breakout ea? thanks

That's no trouble but you need to go to FF to the Simple London Breakout V2 thread. I got it from there along with its instruction sheet.

There are a number of versions to suit your needs. If you look on my old threads here, Asian Run and London Break out in the S & S thread you will see the problems with it.