[Temporary Warning] FXPRO prohibited Asian Scalper EA working (will be removed soon)

mrhell

Today I was so suprised, my asian scalpers were not working at all today.

So I looked up my metatrader and there was message like this

"[account number] is prohibited EA transation"

So I asked to the teller, What happens on the system?

She said we sent 5 hours ago we prohibit it through MT4 mail.

The contents is like this

Dear Client,

Please be notified that in order to safeguard all our clients including yourselves, as of today and until further notice, during the hours of 11 pm server time and at least until 2 am server time the company will not accept trading from your Expert Advisor(s) (automated scripts coded in MQL4), as due to the reduced liquidity available in the market at these times and the aggressive trading characteristics of your EA may affect the smooth operation of the electronic platform.

Please take particular note that any active trades after 11 pm will need to be closed manually via your terminal.

Normal trading without the use of an Expert Advisor will not be affected.

Dealing Room

I don't think it is cuz of system traffic but it is cuz they had lots of loss by Asian scalpers. She said it is only temporary but there was no end date.

I wanted to let people know FXPRO prohibit the Asian scalpers, also know it is only for me or all the accounts.

Anyone ? using fxpro and got this message?

Holy suck stuff.

If it keeps going I am gonna move to the other brokers.

Please suggest me good brokers for Asian scalpers, I am thinking alpari UK so far.

Thanks.

today i was so suprised, my asian scalpers were not working at all today.

So i looked up my metatrader and there was message like this

"[account number] is prohibited ea transation"

so i asked to the teller, what happens on the system?

She said we sent 5 hours ago we prohibit it through mt4 mail.

The contents is like this

dear client,

please be notified that in order to safeguard all our clients including yourselves, as of today and until further notice, during the hours of 11 pm server time and at least until 2 am server time the company will not accept trading from your expert advisor(s) (automated scripts coded in mql4), as due to the reduced liquidity available in the market at these times and the aggressive trading characteristics of your ea may affect the smooth operation of the electronic platform.

please take particular note that any active trades after 11 pm will need to be closed manually via your terminal.

Normal trading without the use of an expert advisor will not be affected.

Dealing room

i don't think it is cuz of system traffic but it is cuz they had lots of loss by asian scalpers. She said it is only temporary but there was no end date.

I wanted to let people know fxpro prohibit the asian scalpers, also know it is only for me or all the accounts.

Anyone ? Using fxpro and got this message?

Holy suck stuff.

If it keeps going i am gonna move to the other brokers.

Please suggest me good brokers for asian scalpers, i am thinking alpari uk so far.

Thanks.

please share

Confirmed:

Chat InformationThank you for contacting FxPro Live-support. The next available operator will be assigned to you.

Chat InformationYou are now chatting with 'Maria', May i have your FxPro account number please?

Maria: Hello, how may I assist you?

you: Am I to understand that EA's are no longer allowed on FXPro from 21:00?

Maria: from 9 PM until 2 AM

you: Is there any plan to re-allow them in future?

Maria: I am not aware of this at this point

you: alright thank you

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

this evening fxpro and MD and this is the result when it tried to open the trade

17:35:48 MegaDroid1.30 EURUSD,H1: Sell operation failed – error(133): trade is disabled

Which is wired is that I have other FXpro accounts for combo and growthbot and both accounts did not get the email…

I think they are able to see we use MG !!!Even with stealth mode !

I’m definitely gone from FXpro and will close all accounts and move to alpari!

According my opinion one simple reason could be the following: too many of their customers is using MD.

If more than 1000 customers would like to trade in the same moment, that could cause the liquidity problem in Asian session.

That's why the broker recognised who is using MD.

Just to mention, that the presented informational letter is still more correct, than the data delay (see other threads about that possibility) or if the brokers will disebble to close your winning trade (even if you would like to close it handly).

In my case, FXpro stopped to use ALL EAs from 23 - 2 o'clock on server time

Not only MD but also FAP, Caspian and so on,

All EA (EX4) transaction were rejected.

and I've got an mail from FXpro last night. They said it is "TEMPORARY" So please wait some days, it can be changed according to the MARKET SITUATION.

I don't understand what the MARKET SITUATION but I assume bigger money is invested on the Scalping EA than before.

And You should know,

ALL Brokers know what kinds of EA you are using unless you hide magic number and order comment.