Power Hedging

freakgib

Hi there guys

i did buy a very simple manual PowerHedge system

it works like this

u place an order for example EU Long 0.1 lot at 1.35600 and right away u place a Short at 1.35590

nu u have 2 orders running with a spread of 1 pip at 4 decimal

now i got a Excell with the following variables

Trader Profit Pip = standard 1

Stop Factor pips = standard 100

first u put in the buy open order 1.35600 it gives u Buy Limit 1.36610 Buy Stop 1.34600

then the next line in the excell u put in the Sell open order

1.35590 it gives u Sell limit 1.34580 Sell Stop 1.36590

what does it do

after u put in the buy open and the sell open in the excell it tell u where to place the stop and limit for both orders.

as u can see both orders have a stop and a limit from 100 pips but they differ from each other by 2 pips.

so when the market goes long after 100 pips it wil close the short order and after 102 pips it closes the long order.

at that moment u did loose 100 pips x 0.1 lot is 100 dollar and also made 102 pip x 0.1 lot is 102 dollar

so u made 2 dollar profit that is only a very smal profit

but the idee behind this system is

that when the market did move 100 pips in one direction it wil almost sure (97% the owner says ) continue for more pips.

so what u do is place a lot of order Pairs who make only a few pips profit .

i did test this manual system now for some time and Every order did close

u can do it on any pair and at any time u like

the only bad thing it takes some time to place a lot of orders.

also if u have placed a long short pair it is better that the next long short pair is not at 100 pip stop limit but at 110 pip and the next pair at 120 and so on

the variable is the pip profit standard at 1 and the stop factor is at standard 100

also when u do this u have to watch out your leverage and margin

so my question here would it be possible to make EA out of this

lets say

it places orders on for example EU

only placing orders til it used x% of your account Equitily

x% is a variable

AE sould look something like this

Pair = EURUSD here u can fill in any pair

Lotsize from microlots til standard lots

Profit pip standard 1 but variable say betwean 1 and 5 pips profit

Stop Factor standard 100 but variable

Equity use 50% variable

Pair distance 10 pips also Variable

this is after every order Pair the next Pairs are 10 pips away from the former pairs

so if the EA is placing let say 10 order pairs starting at 100 pips stop then the next wil be at 110 120 130 140 150 160 170 180 190

at this moment u have 20 orders running 10 are long and 10 are short every pair has a profit of 1 pip including spread

if u used 0.1 lot size then u would make 10 dollar profit

i did test it for a few weeks and did place arround 20 orders every time when the others where done and non of them faild so far

if u use even smaller lotsize like 0.01 lot and u did place 200 orders instead of 20

and the loss is maximal 1 incompleet pair

the onwer says if u make the stop arround 360 pip then it is 100% profit

but that can take some time before they are exequted

u need to find a good balance in pipsize

lets say u have a account of 1000 dollar and a maring of 100:1

then u could place 10 minilot orders and if one order goes wrong it cost u 100 x 1 dollar is 100 dollar

so is it possible for someone here to make a EA from this info

i think the hard part is

the AE places a order pair and after that has to calculate the spread and add the 1 pip profit and 100 pip Stop limit

and then placing the next pairs

but i am not a programmer so maybe it is not so hard to make something like this

it would also be oke if the EA is half automatic so it only places the orders when u start the EA and after that u can remove it and do it on a different pair

but idealy would be if it is automatic and when all the orders are places

then when they are finish or when some of the pairs are closed it is going to place new orders til u have left lets say 50% of your Equility

oke hope to get some info about this

and sorry for my bad english

Greets

Freak

i know 1 trade can wipe all your profit but i think with good money risk managment like order size and lotsize u kan make some nice profit

and i just like to get this automated if possible

and even if 1 order pair goes wrong u always, if u are in time place an counter order against that bad trade

with a 200 pips market room u have mostly time enough to do something against it.

u just hope someone kan make it

mmmmmm!!

Hi,

Good day,

I think your idea is good somehow, but don't forget that the market is gonna go one way if there is a major news, not anytime.... That's why I always suggest members to study about how to understand the importance of major news...

Yes, if there are major news, you will make money either way, but don't igonr the fact that the marlet is always ranging most of the times between 45~120 pips and sometimes less than that...

you can put your explanation using a chart so I can understand it a better way...

maybe and I say maybe I have such EA created before...

please let me know,

Cheers,

SF

Hi there guys

i did buy a very simple manual PowerHedge system

it works like this

u place an order for example EU Long 0.1 lot at 1.35600 and right away u place a Short at 1.35590

nu u have 2 orders running with a spread of 1 pip at 4 decimal

now i got a Excell with the following variables

Trader Profit Pip = standard 1

Stop Factor pips = standard 100

first u put in the buy open order 1.35600 it gives u Buy Limit 1.36610 Buy Stop 1.34600

then the next line in the excell u put in the Sell open order

1.35590 it gives u Sell limit 1.34580 Sell Stop 1.36590

what does it do

after u put in the buy open and the sell open in the excell it tell u where to place the stop and limit for both orders.

as u can see both orders have a stop and a limit from 100 pips but they differ from each other by 2 pips.

so when the market goes long after 100 pips it wil close the short order and after 102 pips it closes the long order.

at that moment u did loose 100 pips x 0.1 lot is 100 dollar and also made 102 pip x 0.1 lot is 102 dollar

so u made 2 dollar profit that is only a very smal profit

but the idee behind this system is

that when the market did move 100 pips in one direction it wil almost sure (97% the owner says ) continue for more pips.

so what u do is place a lot of order Pairs who make only a few pips profit .

i did test this manual system now for some time and Every order did close

u can do it on any pair and at any time u like

the only bad thing it takes some time to place a lot of orders.

also if u have placed a long short pair it is better that the next long short pair is not at 100 pip stop limit but at 110 pip and the next pair at 120 and so on

the variable is the pip profit standard at 1 and the stop factor is at standard 100

also when u do this u have to watch out your leverage and margin

so my question here would it be possible to make EA out of this

lets say

it places orders on for example EU

only placing orders til it used x% of your account Equitily

x% is a variable

AE sould look something like this

Pair = EURUSD here u can fill in any pair

Lotsize from microlots til standard lots

Profit pip standard 1 but variable say betwean 1 and 5 pips profit

Stop Factor standard 100 but variable

Equity use 50% variable

Pair distance 10 pips also Variable

this is after every order Pair the next Pairs are 10 pips away from the former pairs

so if the EA is placing let say 10 order pairs starting at 100 pips stop then the next wil be at 110 120 130 140 150 160 170 180 190

at this moment u have 20 orders running 10 are long and 10 are short every pair has a profit of 1 pip including spread

if u used 0.1 lot size then u would make 10 dollar profit

i did test it for a few weeks and did place arround 20 orders every time when the others where done and non of them faild so far

if u use even smaller lotsize like 0.01 lot and u did place 200 orders instead of 20

and the loss is maximal 1 incompleet pair

the onwer says if u make the stop arround 360 pip then it is 100% profit

but that can take some time before they are exequted

u need to find a good balance in pipsize

lets say u have a account of 1000 dollar and a maring of 100:1

then u could place 10 minilot orders and if one order goes wrong it cost u 100 x 1 dollar is 100 dollar

so is it possible for someone here to make a EA from this info

i think the hard part is

the AE places a order pair and after that has to calculate the spread and add the 1 pip profit and 100 pip Stop limit

and then placing the next pairs

but i am not a programmer so maybe it is not so hard to make something like this

it would also be oke if the EA is half automatic so it only places the orders when u start the EA and after that u can remove it and do it on a different pair

but idealy would be if it is automatic and when all the orders are places

then when they are finish or when some of the pairs are closed it is going to place new orders til u have left lets say 50% of your Equility

oke hope to get some info about this

and sorry for my bad english

Greets

Freak

a New Year 2011 has come, and the challenge has just started 8-)

Hi Scarface here is a picture

http://www.xs4all.nl/~freakgib/Trading/audjpyh4.gif

the idee is u place a long and short at the same time so they dont have to be in profit already as long as they are really close like only the spread distance.

then, and this difference per Pair.

u look what the current pair is doing in movement as this example AUDJPY

i place a long and a short for both ordersabbout 100pips and add between 1 and 4 pips extra at the Take Profit + spread

u do that at both sides so the take profit for the long order is 100 +3 + spread

and the Take profit for the short the same

the stoplos for both orders at 100 pips as example

then when the market goes long it first hit the Stoploss from the short order and then 3 pips + spread higher it wil hit the Takeprofit for the long order

so if u would have placed a order of 0.1 lot then u loose lets say 100 dollar and make 103 + spread profit

its only a small profit but i can place a lot of those orders on different pairs

or on the same pair and every pair is like 10 20 pips away from the other pair so that the stoploss and takeprofit are not inbetwean the orders.

and because the orders are always in a Pair the loss profit is the whole time in balance.

as the defeloper of this system says with a stop/limot of arround 100 pips the hit persentage is arround 97%.

if u give it even more room like 360pips for long and short then it is 100% accurate.

maybe u know the Leo trader Pro bo.t

i think that is kinda the same idee only the other way arround they place a stop at 330 pips and a profit betwean 15 - 25 pips.

how many times did the market swing back 330 pips.

so far it happend 1 time when i started using that bot.

so if u keep your orders small and place a lot of those orders next to each other then i think it could work out just fine.

i did make a Excell file with a calculato.r

it also shows u kinda the risk its not 100% perfet but it works good for me so far.

if u like to see that just PM me.

Greets

Gert

Edited by freakgib