Fx algo trader

Hi guys,

I have searched through our website but I could not find these 2 indicator which are very helpful for your trading:

http://fxalgotrader.com/Website%20Content/Main%20Pages/Forex%20Analysis%20Tools%20for%20Metatrader/Correlation%20Indicator%20for%20Metatrader.html

and

http://fxalgotrader.com/Website%20Content/Main%20Pages/Forex%20Analysis%20Tools%20for%20Metatrader/Strength%20Analyzer%20Indicator%20for%20MetaTrader.html

I have found the link to the trial of FX strength analyzer here: http://fxalgotrader.com/Download_Strength_Analyzer_Trial.html and for the Correlation here: http://www.fxalgotrader.com/Download_Correlation_Trial.html

Would anyone help me to crack it please? I very appreciate your work

Thank you very much

Kami

• 2 weeks later...
Hi guys,

I have searched through our website but I could not find these 2 indicator which are very helpful for your trading:

http://fxalgotrader.com/Website%20Content/Main%20Pages/Forex%20Analysis%20Tools%20for%20Metatrader/Correlation%20Indicator%20for%20Metatrader.html

and

http://fxalgotrader.com/Website%20Content/Main%20Pages/Forex%20Analysis%20Tools%20for%20Metatrader/Strength%20Analyzer%20Indicator%20for%20MetaTrader.html

I have found the link to the trial of FX strength analyzer here: http://fxalgotrader.com/Download_Strength_Analyzer_Trial.html and for the Correlation here: http://www.fxalgotrader.com/Download_Correlation_Trial.html

Would anyone help me to crack it please? I very appreciate your work

Thank you very much

Kami

Kami,

Sure, I can help you! Come to my website and buy the licensed products or alternatively I'll take this page to FAST (Federation Against Software Theft) and sue you for intended copyright infringement. You are very foolish to ask people to illegally crack copyrighted products. As my products are useful why don't you buy them and make use of them! I don't spend my time writing software for people like you to STEAL! ARE YOU A COMMON THIEF?

dont be rude to Algo trader :) .. if you like his stuff for free and have found it works for you..give the man/woaman what is due to them...if it makes you money..i say pay them, they did the homework to make you life easier....GOOD KARMA...he or she aint Bill Gates

ALGO

By posting continually you are keeping this discussion alive. Stop posting & it will most likely go away. The mentality here is the large number of rip off marketers selling useless systems.

You are to be commended for working to improve your products at a fair price and I am sure many of our members will be future customers.

ALGO

By posting continually you are keeping this discussion alive. Stop posting & it will most likely go away. The mentality here is the large number of rip off marketers selling useless systems.

You are to be commended for working to improve your products at a fair price and I am sure many of our members will be future customers.

Happy/AXL,Mashki,

Thanks for your encouragement guys. Totally agree with you about the EA rip off merchants. Lots of false claims, positive messaging, hypnotic language patterns, take away closes - all the tricks in the book. I don't know why people bother cracking their products 'cos they don't work over a long term period. They're virtually all curve fitted and over optimized to create a nice looking equity curve.

Amazingly some of these clowns have whole websites pushing one product. I know of one company who are selling an automated trendline trading tool on a subscription basis for 50 bucks a month!! I sell a perpetual license of a comparable and probably better product for 60 bucks period. I'm 1000% cheaper and I'm bringing out a V2 soon which will have a load of customer requested additional features.

I've spent way too much time chasing down illegal copies and I need to get back to some solid development. I've got a new arbitrage system coming out soon which is a big step up.The way I see it is I need you guys and hopefully people who come on board and use my tools will realize there's intrinsic value in getting involved with the product development lifecyle. I'm aiming for win win. Good trading.

Kami,

Sure, I can help you! Come to my website and buy the licensed products or alternatively I'll take this page to FAST (Federation Against Software Theft) and sue you for intended copyright infringement. You are very foolish to ask people to illegally crack copyrighted products. As my products are useful why don't you buy them and make use of them! I don't spend my time writing software for people like you to STEAL! ARE YOU A COMMON THIEF?

and you have never "borrowed" anything from this forum :-?

and you have never "borrowed" anything from this forum :-?

Seriously! Also, how do we know that the indicator itself hasn't "borrowed" anything from other freely available indicators?

Another thread was started on this a while back and fxalgotrader came on and posted a link to the "latest version" which was just a couple of kb as opposed to an early version which was shared that was much larger. Someone tried it and said that it didn't work. I noticed the filesize difference and the username of the poster and figured he was trying to post some sort of tracking mechanism or spyware. The mods ended up removing the thread.

Not really behavior that would make me feel confidant in paying for the system in my opinion.

pipburglar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
how do you trade this i have fx algo v3

The Fx Algo Trader has several products. Which one do you have and wanted to know how to trade with it?

In my opinion, all of the Algo Trader's products are of high quality and well designed and seems to be very useful in all kind of trading. And most importantly, these tools can supplement your own trading style and enhance your trading strategy with better results.

I really wish they have a bundle price, so I can purchase several products at once and have a deep discount.

• 3 months later...
Seriously! Also, how do we know that the indicator itself hasn't "borrowed" anything from other freely available indicators?

Another thread was started on this a while back and fxalgotrader came on and posted a link to the "latest version" which was just a couple of kb as opposed to an early version which was shared that was much larger. Someone tried it and said that it didn't work. I noticed the filesize difference and the username of the poster and figured he was trying to post some sort of tracking mechanism or spyware. The mods ended up removing the thread.

Not really behavior that would make me feel confidant in paying for the system in my opinion.

pipburglar

Turd Burglar,

I wouldn't bother taking any stolen software from this forum. I develop my own and market it to semi-pro and pro traders. The small file you were referring to was an uninstaller which searched for unlicensed copies of my software. Is there anything wrong with that? If you steal things you eventually get your hands bitten! Quid pro quo. In fact the mods did not remove the post - I put a DMCA complaint in and the pages were removed by the mods at my request.

If you ask my customers about the service and product development they get I am confident you will understand why people decide to buy software which helps them trade and not spend their time trying to find some magical EA for nothing . For the inexperienced out there - don't waste your time trying to find things which don't exist - learn to trade, learn to use decent professionally developed tools, talk to the developers, work with the developers, make more money, get better software which meets your requirements etc etc . It's called a virtuous circle. People who rip off FX software developers will end up forcing them out of business so nobody wins.

Somebody posted a question about how to use trade using fxalgotrader. The answer is simple - buy the product and you will get proper support. You may actually learn something about the markets.

Consider yourself EDUCATED

Dear Algo trader. I can understand your fear thats why u r continuously writing here again and again, dont blame the common people as there hard earned money has been ripped off from their pocket by many scamsters.. and u may b one of them, who knows,.... codebreaker or hackers will eventually break in to ur system and would post it in many forums 4 free and u wouldn't be able to do anything about it as it has happened hundreds of time b4 also (except blocking the thread on a particular forum, but there are hundreds of forum of which many u dont know)

So i suggest b4 threatening people of law cases get ur system a very very good security which some systems already have and they are making good money and their clients also.. these company/people don't threaten people on forum.

Rest is ur decision file a copyright case in court if u have money and power.. inspite of that also u wouldn't be able to do anything as the copyright law of ur country or some international law are not applicable to every country and their citizens...this forum has members from almost every part of the world.. My two cents

Edited by psaini1973

• 6 months later...