pushbutt0npips reqeust

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pro,

I've looked at arb. in depth before and it's really a game for the big hitters. Even arb'ing spot with futures which is the only reliable means left, requires ultra high speed specially designed software using FIX format for placing trades and well over $100,000 in your trading pot to make it even remotely worthwhile. Plus you have to have a good feed for your IMM calculations to convert between futures prices and spot prices - which is a substantial added cost.

Regardless of what they may say, the vast majority of MT4 brokers are using the virtual dealer plug-in (unfairly attributed to Boston Technologies as it was the MT4 programmers themselves who designed it!). If they're not using this add-on they're big enough to be able to afford their own programming team who can provide the software which meets their needs (and could potentially be even more damaging to your wealth):

http://www.multiupload.com/IWY9WIG3WX

In the world of arbitrage, slippage is all. Given that the brokers can manipulate this at will in live, demo means nothing.

Forget ECNs too. As I mentioned, I've been down this road and have seen horrendous slippage of more than 10 pips in a non-fast market coming from banks filling orders and clearly giving a warning to anyone trying to arb them that "we know what your game is..".

I dont see hard evidence for this scam yelling so far. Fact is the Turbo version makes profit on other brokers as well, at least on demo ;-)

arm. did you open the link?

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/13925-pushbuttonpips-com-big-big-scam.html#post58051

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

soundfx,

you missed my point. I was writing exclusively about PBPTurbo. This EA has nothing to do with arbitrage from mt4 to mt4....

BT virtual dealer plug-in got widely discussed since looooooooong time on ff forum...

regards arbitrage trading: true ECN broker don't care how you make money, they don't care whether you win or loose, they just don't hold your position in house and hedge your trades.

Whenever you get a warning from a so called ECN broker or when they refuse to pay out your arbitrage profits, call the regulating authorities. Bc by warning you they admit they are not an ECN broker, but liars....

Yes. Why do you ask?

I referred to the Turbo version of the PBP EA. Since it isn't arbitrage, I see no reason why it should not work on live acc. On demo it does. And not only on the recommended broker, which is widely considered as a scam.. Just test for yourself ;-)

Regards the two others, I cant judge them, bc I'm not interested on arbitrage trading from mt4 to mt4...

I dont see hard evidence for this scam yelling so far. Fact is the Turbo version makes profit on other brokers as well, at least on demo ;-)

Hi Pro,

I tried the turbo version on alpari demo $5000 account.

all settings default except lotsize=0.5.

Results are poor: after one day it losts 20%.

Experience stopped out and put EA in garbage can.

I know risk is maybe too much, but I am curious: why are you still convinced that this turbo version has potential?

What results and settings do you have?

freddy

P.S. Metalriff (post#45) also got burned on demo.(-80% in few days)

Hi pro,

Sorry - you're right. I assumed that the whole thread was about the arb. EA.

Regarding ECNs and arb. what I was saying is that it's not the ECNs who know or care that you're arbing prices, it's the liquidity providers themselves. If you place an order to sell x lots at a favourable arb. price and one bank fills that order, then that bank can deliberately fill at a price way off from the one you expected (because they have their own monitoring software which knows that your trade is trying to "take money from their pockets" in an arb. situation).

I know that the Virtual Dealer plug-in is really old news, though some newer traders may not be aware of it. Just knowing about this I hope will prevent folks from wasting too much time trying to arb MT4 to MT4.

i have pushbuttons EA running on 3 brokers Demo accounts

Alpari RU 1 trade 1 los

Hantec Markets 3 Trades 1 los

Exness 3 trades 3 win

strange thing is i was expecting it wouldent work on Exness because they use EURUSDm as pair name

every pair has a m behind it

i diddnt change anything in the code and it works

and i know the difference betwean Alpari and Exness is big sometimes

also knowing that the alpari version i use is the most accurate data Stream

compare to the others

wil let it running for some time and see how it works

Hi Pro

How are you getting on with the PB Turbo? At the moment, I am running it on four different demo's - FXPro, ThinkForex, FinFX and the new Oanda MT4 platform, and every one of them are way way in profit! I'm thinking of the old addage "If it seems too good to be true, then it probably is!" - but it just keeps turning out winning trades! Heres my MTReport stats for FXPro:

Net profit 13313.75 Initial deposit 10000.00

Gross profit 22118.75 Interest earned -99.14

Gross loss 8805.00 Commission paid 0.00

Total number of trades 129 Percentage profitable 78.3%

Total number of pips 1228.0 Average pips per trade 9.5

Total number of pips (per lot) 6340.7 Average pips per trade (per lot)49.2

Number of winning trades 101 Number of losing trades 28

Average winning trade 219.00 Average losing trade -314.46

Average winning pips 19.5 Average losing pips -26.6

Average winning pips (per lot) 70.3 Average losing pips (per lot) -27.2

Avg win / avg loss 0.7

Largest winning trade 1804.89 Largest losing trade -919.45

Largest winning pips 167.0 Largest losing pips -75.9

Return (8 days) 133.1% Maximum drawdown percentage 69.8%

Maximum drawdown 6977

And for ThinkForex:

Net profit 4237.94 Initial deposit 10000.00

Gross profit 14259.49 Interest earned -47.58

Gross loss 10021.55 Commission paid 0.00

Total number of trades 115 Percentage profitable 73.9%

Total number of pips 365.9 Average pips per trade 3.2

Total number of pips (per lot) 5087.4 Average pips per trade (per lot)44.2

Number of winning trades 85 Number of losing trades 30

Average winning trade 167.76 Average losing trade -334.05

Average winning pips 14.7 Average losing pips -29.5

Average winning pips (per lot) 70.3 Average losing pips (per lot) -29.7

Avg win / avg loss 0.5

Largest winning trade 882.30 Largest losing trade -1083.83

Largest winning pips 72.5 Largest losing pips -66.7

Return (5 days) 42.4% Maximum drawdown percentage 26.2%

Maximum drawdown 3619

I would love to know a bit more about how this EA is trading - with some Money Management built in it could be a real winner

Cheers

Andy

At the moment, I am running it on four different demo's - FXPro, ThinkForex, FinFX and the new Oanda MT4 platform, and every one of them are way way in profit!

Hi. thanks for the udpates. in which timeframe are you using it? I think the author has recommended M15 ..

I would love to know a bit more about how this EA is trading

I looked at the code . the strategy is simple and is based on ccfp indicator crosses. if ccfp of EUR crosses above ccfp of USD when a candle is closed, it places a BUY EURUSD trade .

Hi Pro

How are you getting on with the PB Turbo? At the moment, I am running it on four different demo's - FXPro, ThinkForex, FinFX and the new Oanda MT4 platform, and every one of them are way way in profit! I'm thinking of the old addage "If it seems too good to be true, then it probably is!" - but it just keeps turning out winning trades! Heres my MTReport stats for FXPro:

Net profit 13313.75 Initial deposit 10000.00

Gross profit 22118.75 Interest earned -99.14

Gross loss 8805.00 Commission paid 0.00

Total number of trades 129 Percentage profitable 78.3%

Total number of pips 1228.0 Average pips per trade 9.5

Total number of pips (per lot) 6340.7 Average pips per trade (per lot)49.2

Number of winning trades 101 Number of losing trades 28

Average winning trade 219.00 Average losing trade -314.46

Average winning pips 19.5 Average losing pips -26.6

Average winning pips (per lot) 70.3 Average losing pips (per lot) -27.2

Avg win / avg loss 0.7

Largest winning trade 1804.89 Largest losing trade -919.45

Largest winning pips 167.0 Largest losing pips -75.9

Return (8 days) 133.1% Maximum drawdown percentage 69.8%

Maximum drawdown 6977

And for ThinkForex:

Net profit 4237.94 Initial deposit 10000.00

Gross profit 14259.49 Interest earned -47.58

Gross loss 10021.55 Commission paid 0.00

Total number of trades 115 Percentage profitable 73.9%

Total number of pips 365.9 Average pips per trade 3.2

Total number of pips (per lot) 5087.4 Average pips per trade (per lot)44.2

Number of winning trades 85 Number of losing trades 30

Average winning trade 167.76 Average losing trade -334.05

Average winning pips 14.7 Average losing pips -29.5

Average winning pips (per lot) 70.3 Average losing pips (per lot) -29.7

Avg win / avg loss 0.5

Largest winning trade 882.30 Largest losing trade -1083.83

Largest winning pips 72.5 Largest losing pips -66.7

Return (5 days) 42.4% Maximum drawdown percentage 26.2%

Maximum drawdown 3619

I would love to know a bit more about how this EA is trading - with some Money Management built in it could be a real winner

Cheers

Andy

Thank you for taking the time to post your results so far on the Turbo edition.

What is important is what currencies you are running against as well and the time frame .

Please update your post for us.

Hi Pheniox and FXShare

I'm actually using different timeframes for different accounts. On my FXPro account (which seems to be the best performing right now), i'm running it on M30. It is on a EURJPY chart but I don't think it matters what pair it is placed on.

On ThinkForex, it is placed on EURJPY M15. On Oanda, it is on EURJPY H1, and on FinFX it is on a GBPUSD M30 chart.

On all charts (Demo), the Lotsize is 1 lot, except for my FinFX Demo account which is set to 2 lot's as this is a larger account.

This afternoon has been a bit tough on the trades though so it does seem to go into a lot of drawdown, as can be seen in the account details I provided (FXPro had an unacceptable 68% DD).

Any other info you need then let me know - only too happy to help prove or disprove any system out there :-)

Cheers

Andy

I have been running this on my Thinkforex Demo account, and one problem I have is that I cannot hide all the symbols, and then add only the ones I want. Do you have that problem as well?

As well, my results are showing mostly losses on this broker. Which symbols are you using for PBP Turbo?