• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone,

I noticed that there are 3 different eas:

1. Pushbuttonpips

2. Pushbuttonpips Xtreme

3. Pushbuttonpips Turbo

Only Pushbuttonpips Turbo ea does not have DLL files, while the other 2 eas have DLL files.

So, can any genius here can crack, and remove all restrictions of the 2 eas having DLL files so that they can work normally on both demo and live accounts without any restrictions?

I doubt these 3 eas are as profitable as the seller claimed, but anyhow, we can play around with them, and hope that one of them can make some profits consistently, no need to make such huge profits. Lol.

If I can possess one of these eas, I will never sell to anybody at any price. Why not make money for ourselves and need some small money from selling them?

But at least, we can backtest and forward-test them, and can find some good optimized settings to make them profitable on consistent basis, even 10% to 50% per month is good to all of us. Lol

Regards,

Jennifer

Hello everyone,

I noticed that there are 3 different eas:

1. Pushbuttonpips

2. Pushbuttonpips Xtreme

3. Pushbuttonpips Turbo

Only Pushbuttonpips Turbo ea does not have DLL files, while the other 2 eas have DLL files.

So, can any genius here can crack, and remove all restrictions of the 2 eas having DLL files so that they can work normally on both demo and live accounts without any restrictions?

I doubt these 3 eas are as profitable as the seller claimed, but anyhow, we can play around with them, and hope that one of them can make some profits consistently, no need to make such huge profits. Lol.

If I can possess one of these eas, I will never sell to anybody at any price. Why not make money for ourselves and need some small money from selling them?

But at least, we can backtest and forward-test them, and can find some good optimized settings to make them profitable on consistent basis, even 10% to 50% per month is good to all of us. Lol

Regards,

Jennifer

1. Pushbuttonpips

Arbitrage waste of time although easy to setup takes about two minuetes. Works same as Genius except that dll does all the work.

Pushbuttonpips Xtreme

Works with an indicator to determine the arbitrage. HAve used many of these and never a winner in the long run.

Pushbuttonpips Turbo

Same as number one but trades all currencies.

There is no reason to educate as it runs fine as it is. You can not and do not need to separate the dll from the program. If so then use the Genius program instead and as noted many times...Happy demo testing..

Quick edit:

They supply a demo account for you to login to. Another FXCH scam is what I see here, and if it worked that good I would be dammed if I would ever sell it to anyone....lol

Edited by Pheniox

I bought the standard version today and I ran it on live acct

hahahaha

I had a Demo acct at FXCH with Life acct at Alpari Micro (0.01 lot).

It trades very very fequently

about 50 trades later I stopped the EA with an loss of about $10

I have tried a few combinations

Life accts: Alpari micro, AskoBid, FxOpen

Demo Acct: Alpari, Thinkforex, Fxopen, Askobid, FXCH, FxPro

It seems to me, there is a dif between 4 & 5 digit brokers and a very important thing is the spread on the live acct.

Maybe we can test toghether and share experience in finding the optimal broker pairs.

BTW This EA has his official launch on Monday Feb 21 ;-)

Scam. Only good thing is that if a broker is delaying their feed it'll work on them and encourage them to improve their trading conditions or give bad publicity when they refuse profits.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

Yes. I was a little bothered when they said that they have "proof" of making $1M on a live account in just a few months. Then later you find out that their login "proof" is a DEMO account. Also, like Dominic, they give no information on which brokers work best. You are "on your own" to try to get the EA to work, IF, you can find a good combination of brokers to use. :(

yep I thought so.... arbitrage trading same thing with dominic's genius.....work only in the dream world :-)

On the sales page it says, 3 people paid $156,000 for each license to use the EA. But of course we get the EA now with a $155,961 usd discount, only pay $39 usd

These 3 people had starting capital of; $500, $1,250, $5,000...

Makes sense, doesn't it? It sounds like big elephant dung to me.

Edited by TradR

Warning people about an EA that may get your account banned by your broker is a "good" thing. If people are not warned, they may be tempted to risk losing their trading account by trying it. [When I did a search on the westernpips thread being removed, the logic seemed to be that if we warn people about a dangerous EA, people may be tempted to buy it and get banned by their broker. I'm not sure I understand that logic. My philosophy is "Forewarned is forearmed"]. :-/

To be consequent the mod should remove this thread for the same reasons as the original westernpips thread....

I although bought this thing yesterday. While testing it consider this:

- live accounts and demo accounts are located on separate servers. And there is no guarantee that brokers you test are synchronizing both servers in real-time. There might be some loses of data or strange actions on demo server do the poor synchronization. There fore you can test only live-live or demo-demo pairs of brokers. If you found that demo-demo pair is working grate that does not mean you will get that success on live-live pair because of difference in data.

- this EA CAN'T be back-tested because the difference between data in brokers pair can be identified only in real-time and the dll is not programmed for back-testing.

- DLL is doing all the work of analysis, removal of it will lead to nonsense;

- every trade made by this EA (and it is doing it VERY frequently, as seen in "Million" demo account) is generating the profit for broker involved in trading in form of spread. THINK ABOUT THIS.

I have plan to test in demo (and later live):

- FXDD - FXCH

- FXDD - IBFX_Australia

Will share the results.

Guest Jayman007

I just downloaded, decompiled, and looked through the code on all 3 ea's and don't see any protection.

I went ahead and decompiled all of them and stuck all 3 ea's here

[spoiler=download link]http://mir dot cr/PL33UU8N

Edited by Jayman007

According to their help file that came with the EA:

Problem: I’m getting an error error 126 cannot load library pushbuttonpips.dll

Solution: The Microsoft visual studio package needs installing. You can download a copy here

http://download.microsoft.com/download/d/c/3/dc3439e7-5533-4f4c-9ba0-8577685b6e7e/vcsetup.exe

Simply run the install package when prompted.

its strange

i already put the DLL on expert/libraries

and allow DLL

but

2011.02.20 14:27:38 2010.01.15 00:00 pushbuttonpipsxtreme EURUSD,H1: cannot load library 'pushbuttonpips.dll' (error 126)

anyone have this issue?