(REQ) M1 Scalping strategy

Guest Mikes25

Thank you minhtri for post of comparison charts ..

Indis/template of your 'graphic system' presented would be appreciated

Thanking you in advance

Hi forexb!

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/7582/156uy.gif

http://www.4shared.com/file/WG1dfH0j/New_Folder__11_.html

http://www.multiupload.com/ZT5X94WLT0

From the authors website:

"BENEFITS AT A GLANCE

1.Easy conversion of the signals.

2.Multi Time Frame; Higher units of time are considered.

3.Very good CRV of trades.

4.No self-interpretation.

5.Small unit of time is, market independence.

6.Despite visual signals remains a discretionary trading approach."

Please note contradiction between points 4 and 6..."no self interpretation..... remains a discretionary approach"

WTF?

Guest David1713006337
Hello. The System is good and as described. I will not Share it, cause i respect the work of this honest seller. I am trading this System whenever i have the time for it. Unfortunately it is Ultra Short Scalping Methode, and with usual Day-Job not always possible. Sorry that i will not share, but the developer helped me x times and gives me so much support. Sharing here is not fair (for me). But let me say: i love this system..

Do yourself a favor next time that you read a system that is in demand and you have the system, please don't tell us that you have it and don't want to share it. You're better off keeping that information to yourself instead of posting it. We as members of this forum tend to be discouraged by people like you that want to grab the shares we have but you don't want to do your share of contributing. Next time, don't post that you have the system and don't want to share it...okay.

Edited by David

Do yourself a favor next time that you read a system that is in demand and you have the system, please don't tell us that you have it and don't want to share it. You're better off keeping that information to yourself instead of posting it. We as members of this forum tend to be discouraged by people like you that want to grab the shares we have but you don't want to do your share of contributing. Next time, don't post that you have the system and don't want to share it...okay.

Good point.

Actually wonder if the Admin can have a negative points counter (opposite to thanks), so that these losers can be highlighted and people can avoid wasting time on their posts.

Huu such a category does in fact exist we have unfortunately had to start such a category for members who use the forum resources but pass insensitive comments which hurts the sentiments of other members. It began with a lot of complaints we received from senior members about the insensitive comments made by a certain member in the 'oil tr@ding' academy thread I discussed the matter with administrator who created a new category which says "needs improvement" which basically revokes the persons membership.

It is decided by the forum administrator on a case by case basis if we receive a lot of complaints. So far three members against whom we received a lot of complaints for making insensitive comments have had their membership revoked. This forum is a community where members share their resources and knowledge, if you are in a position to fullfil a request but do not want to it is better not to mention it. Mentioning it may hurt the sentiments of members who have bought systems for and shared freely for the benefit of all.

Don't waste your time & money with such a complicated system, there are far too many indicators on that chart. Can't see the wood for the trees. Why does trading have to be that difficult ?

we check the original strategy from ebay seller, there are 4 indicators and 3 MA's in the chart , that is not a lot, you have to think, he also show the information from the higher TF in the chart so for me that's total normal.

but I will learn everyday, and if you have a better and easy system at M1 please tell me :)

btw I check over the Video again, then try my charts and have the correct MA's now , there are 30 and 20 Smoothed MA red and black and a 12 EMA Blue in the chart.

the MACD is 21,34 and he say in the youtube video , next TF , so have to multiplicate by 4 the second MACD, and he alway trade if all indicator show the same direction.

both MACD are over the waterline and the MA's cross all up then long , visa versa

may some can tell us the last both indicator at the bottom at the chart?

but he also say in the video, check some r/s level , so not trade the signals , trade what you see!!

but at M1 it will help to only check the MA's cross by some signal alert, so pay attention on the chart for the next Trade.

cheers

• 6 months later...