(Req): Tom Strignano's Full Head Fake System

srini why is it you've been here since nov 2009 haven't shared anything, but thats ok assuming you dont have anything to share but you havn't given a single thanks. All you need to do is click the thx button. You havent broken any rules or anything All ur posts are requests and our members have fullfilled many but i'm just wondering what the reason could be, is the thx button not visible to you?

I see you have now given one thanx so you seem to have found it ....... good job :)

of late some members who generously share have expressed concern some of our members do not express their thnx and in fact have therefore begun to share privately and personally I understand and appreciate their point of view. By hitting the 'thx' button it helps keep the sharing spirit of the forum alive and shows appreciation for the efforts of those who contribute generously to the fourm for the benefit of all members.

Well thx you for ur kind understanding ...... if you need any assistance in any forum matter in future do let me know :)

anyway I need to move this to the request section in future if you have a request please post it in the trading systems and strategies request section, this helps keep the forum organized ..... thx once again and I hope someone will fufill your request.

Herman

Edited by hermanhess

• 4 months later...

Thanx Button!

Hi Herman,

I have to say that after a long time on the forum, I have only recently been able to see the thanx button - for some reason it has been invisible and also happened on other forum - I am not knowledgable on such web-coding matters but maybe there is a common 'problem' ...anyway, I too am now looking to thank the people who I share from....as for your post I agree and whole heartedly support the 'Thankig' as some members clearly go out of their way to upload large files and such...!

edit: I now notice others having same issue and see that apparently it is down to how many posts made?? I do seem to remember posting a 'thank you' reply and I have now got the Thanks button showing but it might be nice to allow thanks right from the start...why the post count?

Stone

I see you have now given one thanx so you seem to have found it ....... good job :)

of late some members who generously share have expressed concern some of our members do not express their thnx and in fact have therefore begun to share privately and personally I understand and appreciate their point of view. By hitting the 'thx' button it helps keep the sharing spirit of the forum alive and shows appreciation for the efforts of those who contribute generously to the fourm for the benefit of all members.

Well thx you for ur kind understanding ...... if you need any assistance in any forum matter in future do let me know :)

anyway I need to move this to the request section in future if you have a request please post it in the trading systems and strategies request section, this helps keep the forum organized ..... thx once again and I hope someone will fufill your request.

Herman

Edited by Stonecold69
Addition after seeing posts!

Hi Herman,

I have to say that after a long time on the forum, I have only recently been able to see the thanx button - for some reason it has been invisible and also happened on other forum - I am not knowledgable on such web-coding matters but maybe there is a common 'problem' ...anyway, I too am now looking to thank the people who I share from....as for your post I agree and whole heartedly support the 'Thankig' as some members clearly go out of their way to upload large files and such...!

edit: I now notice others having same issue and see that apparently it is down to how many posts made?? I do seem to remember posting a 'thank you' reply and I have now got the Thanks button showing but it might be nice to allow thanks right from the start...why the post count?

Stone

Dear Stone,

Thanks for your suggestion, will discuss this with the administrator .............

This is a duplicate post to one on another thread related to this. I know the Head Fake system pretty good but I just find many more false entries than good ones and cannot see where the system could be profitable. A choppy market just tears this thing to shreds by producing bad entries. If someone has a solution to this please let me know.