Modified EA, BT results it promising from 1K to 5M within 2 Yrs

Dacky

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hidden tp/sl seem not working. maybe this is the internal tp/sl?

Ty1., it correct i should call internal TP/Sl , it monitoring by indicators that we open the order such RSI, CCI,

Tom, FXopen is GMT+2, May be you can modified to auto GMT same as all regular EA....May by you can re-upload for Halcyonn? I work only 4share

Ho3, If you would like to use on ECN....try to ad slipage to 30...it may be okay...

Thank for your contrubuted here....Happy Trading

Dacky can you make the tp hidden from broker?

I will try to correct Auto GMT also incorporats steal mode...will keep you post by then...

Hi Tom, you still around here? Can you let me have the good place to find those sourch code?

Jerrydeng...it real deal asian scalper....just demo it let see the performance...prior live...

Happy Trading

I thought its only me, the auto gmt looks earlier or later thn actual gmt. waiting for the stealth mode ^^

Dacky appreciate ur contribution to the the community!

this is my best setting so far with good back test result. test it on 10 year, and year by year, only 2008 is a bad year.

NewsFilter=1

HighImpact=1

MinsAftHighImpact=120

MinsBefHighImpact=60

MediumImpact=1

MinsAftMediumImpact=60

MinsBefMediumImpact=30

LowImpact=1

MinsAftLowImpact=30

MinsBefLowImpact=15

Speech=1

DrawNewsLine=1

MoneyManagement=1

Risk=30

Lots=0.10000000

MaxLots=50.00000000

MaxOrder=4

Hiden_TP=1

Hiden_SL=1

TP=10.00000000

SL=18.00000000

LotPrecision=1

Slippage=0

MaxSpread=3.00000000

TimeH_Enter=22

TimeM_Enter=5

TimeH_Exit=0

TimeM_Exit=15

Time_Protection=1

Time_filter=1

Time_filter01=0.00040000

Time_filter02=0.00800000

Time_filter03=0.16000000

FractalRange=18

ATR_Level=12

FractalPrice=3

PF_Time1=60

PF1=3

PF_Time2=140

PF2=2

PF_Time3=170

PF3=1

PF_Time4=200

PF4=1

PF_Time5=240

PF5=4

IRSI=1

ICCI=1

MOMENTUM=1

IWPR=1

Edited by tyt1

Fellow trader,

As prommised....for

AutoGMT

Hiden TP/SL and

ECN.....

Try it by yourself....see what it look like...

I am just do my best...and share..it

hxxp://[email protected]/file/cC1x0eFf/DKT_XC90-EC_V33.html

Happy trading with your tool....

Thank you Dacky. Just wondering since it does ok with 18 SL 10 TP could you add a martingale function to it ? With that SL and a high win rate it should be quite safe.

Hello Dacky,

Thanks for your updated version.

Just have some further questions:

1. Does this ea work well with Eurgbp besides Eurchf ? Have you ever tried it on Eurgbp, m5? and any good backtesting results ?

2. For Eurchf, recently, most brokers have spreads around 3 to 4 pips. So, is it still profitable with spread = 4 pips? I noticed that max spread is 3 pips. So, does it mean that during the trading time of this ea, if spread of Eurchf is more than 3 pips, the ea will not place trade, right ?

For Eurgbp, many brokers offer 1 pip lower than Eurchf, for example, 2.5 pips to 3.5 pips. This is why I ask if we can trade Eurgbp with this ea profitably or not? Or can we do optimization on Eurgbp so that this ea can work well on eurgbp as well as eurchf.

3. About using News filter indicator, I noticed that the News filter indicator posted in previous post did not work properly. I always saw it said "News updates FAILED" .

So, could anybody post the correct news filter indicator / latest version so that there will not be this similar problem anymore? Thanks a lot

+ Highly appreciate if somebody can post the best preset files for Eurchf, m5 and Eurgbp, m5 (optimized for the last 2 - 3 years) with spreads = 3.5 or 4 pips. This is actual spread on Eurchf and even sometimes, on Eurgbp.

Tadawulfx does offer fixed spreads at 3 pips on Eurchf and Eurgbp, but it seems that this ea does not perform well on Tadawulfx (first version V3.1). Maybe, because of requotes, or execution delay, etc on Tadawulfx ?

Thanks

Jennifer

Hello Dacky,

Thanks for your updated version.

Just have some further questions:

1. Does this ea work well with Eurgbp besides Eurchf ? Have you ever tried it on Eurgbp, m5? and any good backtesting results ?

2. For Eurchf, recently, most brokers have spreads around 3 to 4 pips. So, is it still profitable with spread = 4 pips? I noticed that max spread is 3 pips. So, does it mean that during the trading time of this ea, if spread of Eurchf is more than 3 pips, the ea will not place trade, right ?

For Eurgbp, many brokers offer 1 pip lower than Eurchf, for example, 2.5 pips to 3.5 pips. This is why I ask if we can trade Eurgbp with this ea profitably or not? Or can we do optimization on Eurgbp so that this ea can work well on eurgbp as well as eurchf.

3. About using News filter indicator, I noticed that the News filter indicator posted in previous post did not work properly. I always saw it said "News updates FAILED" .

So, could anybody post the correct news filter indicator / latest version so that there will not be this similar problem anymore? Thanks a lot

+ Highly appreciate if somebody can post the best preset files for Eurchf, m5 and Eurgbp, m5 (optimized for the last 2 - 3 years) with spreads = 3.5 or 4 pips. This is actual spread on Eurchf and even sometimes, on Eurgbp.

Tadawulfx does offer fixed spreads at 3 pips on Eurchf and Eurgbp, but it seems that this ea does not perform well on Tadawulfx (first version V3.1). Maybe, because of requotes, or execution delay, etc on Tadawulfx ?

Thanks

Jennifer

Hi Jen,

1.This Ea it can work for all pairs especialy for the pairs that have 4 or 5 digits, it also can work with 2 digits but it need some modification

2. If the spread it over than input value....this Ea will not excute the trade...anyway you can put 4 or 5 instead of 3. Please awear the profit will reduce as well.

3. I have no idea for news filter it work well for me.

Hope it help....Happy trading

Hello Dacky,

Thanks for your prompt reply and explanation.

I wish to use this ea on several pairs, but there is no magic no.s externally on Input parameters so that the ea will control different trades on different pairs.

I hope that you can make Magic no. externally on Input parameters. Thanks.

I have forward-tested Dragon pips ea for last 6 months until end of 2010, and noticed that dragon pips ea worked well on:

a. EURCHF

b. EURGBP

c. USDCAD

d. EURUSD

In general, dragon pips ea worked well on those pairs with low spreads from 1.xx to 3 pips. So, your this ea is a modified version of both Thunder 4wd and Dragon pips ea, I do opine that it will have very great potential profitability, especially in terms of good Risk / Reward.

By the way, on your first post, I could not find the backtesting results of this ea on EURCHF. Could you please post it here? I'd like to see more information on max drawdown, relative drawdown and profit factor, etc.

Thanks a lot for your help and contribution.

Regards,

Jennifer

Hi Dacky,

By the way, this is what I saw when using News filter indicator:

2011.03.02 23:17:41 NCal EURCHF.s,M5: Alert: EURCHF.s | News Update Failed!

2011.03.02 23:17:41 NCal: empty string parameter for FileWriteString function

Do you know how to fix this error ?

It continues to show "News Update FAILED", which is very annoying. I hope that you can check and see if we can fix this error or not.

Thanks a lot

Jennifer

Hi Dacky,

By the way, this is what I saw when using News filter indicator:

2011.03.02 23:17:41 NCal EURCHF.s,M5: Alert: EURCHF.s | News Update Failed!

2011.03.02 23:17:41 NCal: empty string parameter for FileWriteString function

Do you know how to fix this error ?

It continues to show "News Update FAILED", which is very annoying. I hope that you can check and see if we can fix this error or not.

Thanks a lot

Jennifer

Hi Jen,

BT it posted in#2, anyway i made it easier for you

update to de-bug news filter, hxxp://[email protected]/file/1vYTf-Iz/DKT_XC90-EC_V35.html

New filter indicators, hxxp://[email protected]/file/6xoCR_DZ/NCal.html

BT results, EUR/CHF TF5,

hxxp://[email protected]/document/o6OAGUTG/StrategyTester_DKT_EC_V31.html

Hope it help...happy trading

Edited by Dacky

Hi Jen,

it already have internal magic, if you prefer the external magic version...please pm me your e-mail...it should not re-upload to made other fellow confuse...

Dacky

Jen, i just knew it we can edit the posted....Now re-upload...in post #45 with Ext magic and news filter de-bugged...

Hope work properly now....Happy trading

Edited by Dacky

Hi Dacky,

Thanks.

I just found error on the "Experts" column as follows:

+ 2011.03.04 08:44:01 DKT XC90-EC V34~ EURCHFm,M5: invalid lots amount for OrderSend function

+ 2011.03.04 07:54:50 DKT XC90-EC V34~ EURGBPm,M5: invalid lots amount for OrderSend function

This is on 5-digit broker. On 4-digit broker, I did not have this error, but also no trade so far on both 4-digit and 5-digit brokers.

Please kindly check and correct this error.

Thanks

Jennifer

Hi Dacky,

Thanks.

I just found error on the "Experts" column as follows:

+ 2011.03.04 08:44:01 DKT XC90-EC V34~ EURCHFm,M5: invalid lots amount for OrderSend function

+ 2011.03.04 07:54:50 DKT XC90-EC V34~ EURGBPm,M5: invalid lots amount for OrderSend function

This is on 5-digit broker. On 4-digit broker, I did not have this error, but also no trade so far on both 4-digit and 5-digit brokers.

Please kindly check and correct this error.

Thanks

Jennifer

hi jen, you might need to set the LotPrecision to 2 especially if your lot size is less than 0.1

Hi Richdad711,

OIC. Thanks for your information. So, this error is not from coding error, right ?

Let me re-confirm :

1. If broker allows lot size from 0.01 (less than 0.1 lot), then, I should set Lot Precision = 2, right ?

2. If broker only allows lot size from 0.1, then, I should set Lot Precision = 1, right ?

This applies to both 4-digit and 5-digit brokers, right ?

When I had this error, I had my friend to double-check, and she said that during backtesting, the ea placed multiple trades (not 1 trade per time). Is it right ?

She said if in forward-testing, the ea places several trades at almost same time, then, we should reduce risk down to 10% instead of 30% for account safety sake.

Anybody has any open trades on forward-testing? Please share your experience. Thanks

Jennifer

Hi Richdad711,

OIC. Thanks for your information. So, this error is not from coding error, right ?

Let me re-confirm :

1. If broker allows lot size from 0.01 (less than 0.1 lot), then, I should set Lot Precision = 2, right ?

2. If broker only allows lot size from 0.1, then, I should set Lot Precision = 1, right ?

This applies to both 4-digit and 5-digit brokers, right ?

When I had this error, I had my friend to double-check, and she said that during backtesting, the ea placed multiple trades (not 1 trade per time). Is it right ?

She said if in forward-testing, the ea places several trades at almost same time, then, we should reduce risk down to 10% instead of 30% for account safety sake.

Anybody has any open trades on forward-testing? Please share your experience. Thanks

Jennifer

Let me re-confirm :

1. If broker allows lot size from 0.01 (less than 0.1 lot), then, I should set Lot Precision = 2, right ? Yes

2. If broker only allows lot size from 0.1, then, I should set Lot Precision = 1, right ? Yes but when your lotsize is between 0.1 and 0.2 (0.2 and 0.3 and etc), you need to set it to 2

This applies to both 4-digit and 5-digit brokers, right ? Yes, depends on broker's min lot

When I had this error, I had my friend to double-check, and she said that during backtesting, the ea placed multiple trades (not 1 trade per time). Is it right ? Please check the value of your MaxOrder. It allows the EA to open trades up to that number