[Req]Multi-timeframe Multi Currency Range Analyzer from FX AlgoTrader

vladv

F*x A*l*g*o*T*r*a*d*e*r.com has just launched a indicator called Multi-timeframe Multi Currency Range Analyzer which looks very impressive on the presentation page @ http://www.fxalgotrader.com/Website%20Content/Main%20Pages/Forex%20Analysis%20Tools%20for%20Metatrader/Multi%20Currency%20Range%20Analyzer%20for%20MetaTrader.html . I wonder if anyone has it and can share with the forum this great tool for market analysis and it,s kinda cheap to buy only $49.50.Thanks a lot ! Edited by vladv

Fx AlgoTrader.com has just launched a indicator called Multi-timeframe Multi Currency Range Analyzer which looks very impressive on the presentation page @ http://www.fxalgotrader.com/Website%20Content/Main%20Pages/Forex%20Analysis%20Tools%20for%20Metatrader/Multi%20Currency%20Range%20Analyzer%20for%20MetaTrader.html . I wonder if anyone has it and can share with the forum this great tool for market analysis and it,s kinda cheap to buy only $49.50.Thanks a lot !

Vladv,

I don't write this software for fun, I write it to provide traders with intuitive tools which help their decision support while they're trading. Your request to share my software on the forum does not sit comfortably with me as it implies you are asking my customers to blatantly infringe my copyright!

I promise you I don't make much money developing forex tools and when people try to get illegal copies it feels like someone has their fingers inside my wallet!

Is $49.50 really too much to ask for a tool which give traders a unique macro level view of the market? If people learnt to trade rather than spend their time looking for illegal products the world would be a better place and people would be making money rather than trying to rip others off.

FYI - I was offering free trials of all my products but idiots on this forum have ruined that for a whole load of decent traders as I have had to withdraw all my ex4 demo files.

Illegal copies have cost me about a months work and untold lost sales revenue. I would rather spend my time developing better products for my customer base and helping them to make more money so they upgrade to better tools which I am developing. It's called a virtuous circle where we all win.

If you're intention was to publicize the range analyzer product I thank you. If your intention was to get an illegal copy of my new product...... be very careful what you wish for my friend!

Wannabees and black box EA dreamers - please don't bother with FX AlgoTrader. You will not be welcome. On the other hand if you want good value tools and you want to have a part in their ongoing development - then you're more than welcome.

• 2 weeks later...

Cheshire,

Nice to hear from someone who's not a hacker/crook. The indicator is essentially a way to see the whole market from a macro perspective. In essence the indicator is analysing the percentage movement of the daily range (ATR) for 24 pairs simultaneously. It also analyses the frequency which new highs and lows are formed both from a current period perspective and also based on an average over the last 5 bars. The indicator is a very useful way to see which pairs are moving the most, in what direction, which pairs are trending, and how much movement there is left within each pair based on 100% ATR being achieved.

So it's a tool for optimizing pair selection. I would suggest using it with S&R technicals for optimum entry although I have had good results just taking non-discretionary entries during testing (not advisable) If you want to discuss in more detail please email me. Details are on my website - just google fx algotrader. Cheers