[SHARE]MoneyM@ker

iwjw

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest maskumareshraja
hello frends this Ea is scam not work on properly trends again work on this ea so don't waste time if any best and super working Ea every body hand pls post and explain thank you

For those that are willing to test it please be very careful. I had put it on real account for few days and had only losses. Test it with micro lots and watch if it behaves as you'd expect. Personally I couldn't understand the logic (i'm not very smart anyway...) so I removed it.

3905 rows of code... using some candlestick patterns and other indies with time filtering... do not wonder why it is not easy to understand the logic... many logics there

3905 rows of code... using some candlestick patterns and other indies with time filtering... do not wonder why it is not easy to understand the logic... many logics there

for me it's nothing else than filtering out the bad trades to make a BT look better

Not worth to forward test this ea

I also test in Moneymaker 2.0 in live and demo at same deposit money$ 5000 . But in demo one or two order it do, in live there is no order shown. some days live do , demo not do.

It is comfusing. Any body clear this ea. In last 5 days in live there is no order doing.

Hi, Mustee r u test the EA.

there must be some sort of authentication method that disable this EA, since the developer state that the EA have a period of 30 days then it renew by sending the new EA to his clients e-mails.... so im sure there is a code inside that disable this EA after 30 days, thats the only logic reason i can think of right now as of why this EA doesnt work like it should.

Anybody here can help to decode this authentication thing?

I've been forward testing Moneymaker5M_2.0m_Demo.mq4 in IBFX demo acc since 20 Feb with default setting n here's the result:

date Pts Pips Lot

-----------------------

FEB 21 -24 -48 0.2

FEB 23 -24 -504 2.1

FEB 24 -24 -48 0.2

FEB 28 +27.5 +770 2.8

+12 +336 2.8

MAR 3 +24.10 +578.40 2.40

MAR 10 +23.90 +549.70 2.30

Overall till today: +15.5pts (+1634.10 pips)

It doesn't matter if it's not running in real acc. Just copy the demo trade to real acc using Trade Copy tool. It's been shared everywhere

Edited by Belmort_83