[REQ] Forex Pecker trading system

"Pecker"?

WTF? Is this guy kidding?

Why doesn't he just call it "Forex wenis"? It would certainly garner a lot more attention.

Actually, I kind of like it.. "NOW- FOREX wenis!! SHOVES IT UP THE ARSES OF ALL THOSE WINNING F***ERS!!!"

The video is laughable and he doesn't even know how to spell "blog".

Please note he says, "This is all I do to make cash online, and have been for around 8 months now."

He doesn't say he makes any money TRADING. No. "ONLINE". And.. for 8 whole months!! Holy Jesus!

Lots of credibility issues here, to say the least; not to mention he is actually claiming it's the GRAIL - and for only 26 quid. WHAT A DEAL!!

But some of you will insist upon going ahead anyway; so queue up, grease up and get Peckered.

Edited by conglo

"Pecker"?

WTF? Is this guy kidding?

Why doesn't he just call it "Forex wenis"? It would certainly garner a lot more attention.

Actually, I kind of like it.. "NOW- FOREX wenis!! SHOVES IT UP THE ARSES OF ALL THOSE WINNING F***ERS!!!"

The video is laughable and he doesn't even know how to spell "blog".

Please note he says, "This is all I do to make cash online, and have been for around 8 months now."

He doesn't say he makes any money TRADING. No. "ONLINE". And.. for 8 whole months!! Holy Jesus!

Lots of credibility issues here, to say the least; not to mention he is actually claiming it's the GRAIL - and for only 26 quid. WHAT A DEAL!!

But some of you will insist upon going ahead anyway; so queue up, grease up and get Peckered.

Yes this was the exact same thoughts that went through my mind when this guy posted on another forum :)) My post to it was "Wow i can get the holy grail for just 25gbp" :))

forget it!

Couple other sites slam this as useless by people who have bought it. Unintelligible, no clear plan, no stop loss, video made with camcorder. Never seems to end!

Amen to that buddy;) The guy is a total dumb a$$ if he had two brain cells to rub together he would be deadly:)) I will second what Happy said, don't bother! But while its free you can always play around with it on demo and see why you don't want to learn from Marketers :))