New EA Siuk

It only has 1.18 PF it looses what it makes, don`t think it`s worth it

Hey guys I don't know what you are looking for... The magic that turn your $100 in $1milion in a night doesn't exist! This EA can give a steady and continuos revenue with a very small risk. Maybe some other EA can give you 10 PF but crash you account just after few days. Anyway if you like even with this EA you can set the options and have the risk escalated with much more gain in return.

Can you provide the user name?

What do you meen? Is not a member of the forum if this is what you mean. As i said before my friend doesn't want to share any other info because he paid a lot for this EA and don't want troubles with the provider. Just because this EA is so good and after continuous beging from me, he decide to give me the ex4 and the dll, as they are without any other help or info. He said that i must consider it as he never give me anything! That's all, if someone succeed in educate it, it will be good for all of us, if not than we have miss this opportunity. My friend doesn't want to share the source of this EA even if I wanted to buy it! Not now, maybe in future he said...

I beleive this EA is not a kind of sell throught internet but is part of a Trading System Plan or similar, some kind of service provided from some Finance Group or Bank. My friend has been a kind of foggy about it, but that's my impressions.

If you google this EA on internet you will not find it, so maybe we have something really worthy to spend our time on or maybe not, but after all i see and ear i must say this is something special.

What I mean is: the EA asks for a user name to be able to use it!

Why on earth would a "friend" give you the files and don't allow you to test/trade it?? It makes NO sense to me at all....

Because he don't want to get involved! He just give me the file in the hope i would be able to educate the EA. The EA is locked with is account number and is name so even with the data it will not work on other accounts!