westernpips

50pips

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you 50pips.

I have some questions if you like to answer:

- Does it a system that can be banned for any broker? I´m working with Alpari Uk.

- Could you explain a little, what does means the some settings variables as:

"MinUr = 5.0"?

"Dig = 1 "?

I´m running in Live account and have 3 opened trades with negative balance since 2 hours before, ... Will you close they manually or will you like better wait to automatic trade will close they...?

Sorry, is not a know system for me and some help will be wonderfull in this moments :)

Best Regards.

MinUr value is the price saxo futures has to go away from the spot price + spread..You need to test out to suite your broker..some might work on 4..others might be 5..others might be 6..

The higher the value the less trades it does but it should make it more accurate too. Maybee good to get that setting value right before you trade on live.

It should close out at no more than 10pip stop..

Dig = 1 i have no idea..

I mentioned in my post some brokers have shut down some account..i listed 3 so if you didnt read thread correctly then maybee in future you should

Thank you 50pips.

I have some questions if you like to answer:

- Does it a system that can be banned for any broker? I´m working with Alpari Uk.

- Could you explain a little, what does means the some settings variables as:

"MinUr = 5.0"?

"Dig = 1 "?

I´m running in Live account and have 3 opened trades with negative balance since 2 hours before, ... Will you close they manually or will you like better wait to automatic trade will close they...?

Sorry, is not a know system for me and some help will be wonderfull in this moments :)

Best Regards.

As noted in one of the earlier posts you should not be running this on a live account until it is tested properly.

Also I posted a link to a company that most major brokers , and quite a few bucket shops use, since the Genius program that is there to find and prevent these arbitrage programs.

If an account using an artibitrage program get discovered it will get locked until you can prove that you are not using an arbitrage program.

Your best bet is to close out the current losing trades and send the program to the recycle bin

Why should we throw it in the recycle bin? If you find a suitable broker and make some money with arbitrage is not illegal.

why?

Members have spent the better part of the last year on the Genius program and now here we go with this on. I am a professional programmer as most members know with 150 servers here and if it worked I would say it worked.

Your time. Spend it well. Personally I and many other senior members have no more time for these " demo" wish I were rich programs.

Do you really think for one moment that if I or any other programmer could make this "Magic Grail" I or they would release it for a measly 2 k.

Arbitrage is not legal BTW and if you think otherwise then its your money.

No being unkind here just tired of all the hype and those that think they have found the magic bullet when 50 Pips has Already stated that he has already lost a lot on money with this program.

This discussion is going down the same road as the rest of Dominics programs with those that continue to waste time on something that was engineered to make the programmer money not others.

Also if one takes anytime on their website all the brokers they show are Russian brokers, not regulated brokers, and if they are making so much money the old question is alway there. Why sell it.

Also the Master broker here does not continue forever to issue you a demo program, and eventually you will have to open an account with them. If you check furthur you will see that to open a account at Saxo or their White LAbel broker it required 10,000USD minimun so even if you got it to work properly are you going to open an account at Saxo Bank and deposit 10 k so that you can continue to play with this program.

Also strange how the White Label for Saxo Bank has very litle info on their site related to openning or funding accounts.

Also strange link for the demo signup that come with the install program why not send you directly to Saxo Bank.

Etc Etc Etc Etc

Edited by Pheniox

Phoenix is correct..and thats the reason it was posted in the 1st place..to stop people paying $2000 to some russian via western union for something that really has no use.

I tried it on a demo from hotforex myself and to date it has lost money..Go Markets..same..Axis well you all know i lost over 4K live.

I tried his russian version which is slightly different and same results. I trully believe he is lucky in these big winners as some days i do see positives but there are many more loosing days so if you know how to determine what day will be profitable then you will make a million..else that Go learn manual trading atleast your time is better off there.

I do run a personal EA based on my own things manually i do but some discretion is needed. Thats with all EA's and thats why they just waste your time if all u want is auto trading.

Like i said dont pay this guy $2000..and remember I LOST GOOD MONEY WITH THIS.

There was no intentions of doing anything wrong with this thread..just posting another SCAM..(as stated in my 1st post) like so many postings here, just go learn manual trading..

actually while you are there admin..close down the whole Expert Advisor threads..they fall into the same catergory..How dare they post Experts that simply dont work..

And Systems and strategies section also 90% falls into this "Pure Crap" wedge..time wasters..

lol

Edited by 50pips
added

MY final word on this:

Dominic the programmer of the Genius program another arbitrage trading program was finally found out that all his real accounts were actually a co-conspiracy with the brokers wherein he and the broker split the money that traders deposited into the suggested brokers accounts.

Most traders that bought his program thought that because he showed that it was a live account and that he had withdrawn funds that it was the real thing.

After sometime now after many professional traders have proven that he has made these secret parternerships with these shady brokers and continues to do so under other names that we continue to discover and investigate and open to the public I still see members wasting all their time trying to prove that his program will work.

There is no proof either that this Russian programmer has not made any deals with some brokers either as he hides what brokers he is currently using.

It simply get trying logging in here - seeing a new post to the MagicRobot or what ever thread and then this foolish thread that was clear from the beginning as stated by 50pips to be a scam program and now post after post as to why the program will work.

Well I hope someone that has it finds a way to make a few pips with it.

As for me I will ignore this thread from now on as I have better things to do and members here that ask for help on far better projects other than pip dreams.

• 4 weeks later...

i cant understand why u guys want to jump over yourselves to get his new version..all it does it keeps trades open longer than 1min..its still not profitable. If you want to get excited about onix then go buy it and see for yourself it still doesnt work..

This is his responce to updates also after you pay him.. "the new version of system all of you equally don't receive" After you get over the re-quotes, slippage and all the rest of the crap the brokers do you might get lucky with 1 broker..but a few of us have tried about 12 brokers now live and all lost money..Go figure..

Because he wont give me updated version i have been given it by someone else as its no use to him also..lol but really i have better things to put energy into then his crappy written Price Latency Arb EA..go ask your broker about that..and see what they say

• 3 weeks later...