F@rex 0utbre@k

no performance proof?

Wow 72 posts 99% asking for us to share but do not see you have shared here or spent any money other than downloading here.

Could be wrong but if you want any performance then I have saved you the purchase price and test it to see you own results.

Backtests so far appear fair but not on the 5 m timeframe. Take sometime and try it yourself.

Thank You works great here.

I thank you alright, but that not prevent me to try to understand what the vendor claims about this ea: I do not see any forward or demo account proof in vendors site. And that was what I talked about.

I have 74 posts here, and thanked many time, many people, not only the ones who shares eas but also those with useful insights. Concerning share, I shared what I have to share, always. But mostly important I dont use this site to grab eas. Every single ea that I have on live account I bought, even so if most of them are here for free. Trading real money is a very serious thing to just depend on cracked ea and more important, is some ea is useful, then I feel oblige to show my gratitude to the creator.

Thank you anyway for share this ea, but I will not put it on any account (even on demo to dont waste time) until I understand its performance or saw some proofs from vendor.

Thank you anyway for share this ea, but I will not put it on any account (even on demo to dont waste time) until I understand its performance or saw some proofs from vendor.

Was not meant to insult you or get you upset here.

Are you simply going to wait till all the other members waste their time testing this on their demo accounts and then benefit from their work or place it on a demo yourself and get more involved in proving whether this program is either good or bad.

Most senior members here already know that I run 150 servers daily here testing and checking programs and their claims but I , as many other senior members here have, simply stopped posting our results, waiting for others to get a little more involved and committing some of their valuable time as well in disproving most of these foolish 97 dollars programs here.

The 97 dollars I spent meant little to me and simply posted the download link here for others to get a bit more involved.

There are few traders around today that take trading as serious as I do and have been around since 2005 losing and making a lot of money. I am still here because I do make more than I lose in the long run but unlike many I run many tests on smaller live funded accounts since demo accounts are only there for some comparision, other than a few select brokers whose demo accounts do run the same as their real accounts do and trade the same.

As to vendor proof if any trader believes most of the vendor proof then they are destined to losing funds before they even start.

Many programs that vendors submit do not work but through the combined effort of members that do participate even many of the bad programs can make profits if one takes the time to understand how they work and then refine the program well beyond what the original vendors even conceived, since they were in a hurry to simpy mass market their programs and not run them for months at a time to show some real proof to their programming.

At any rate , it was sometime since I posted a link here for anything and simply thought that it would be a nice gesture to spend a little of my own here to allow others to play with htis program.

Perhaps some members here will find some good settings for this program and others will benefit as well for the time that they put into it or perhaps we will simply sent this one to the trash can as well.

Anyway work to do here so hope everyone has a great day.

There is and never will be a 97 dollar Grail

Edited by Pheniox

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/7919/johnnykr.jpg

@ Noone,

let me lend you glasses of Johnny.

In each folder (standard & advanced), you will find backtests.

But since you are not new in this research (robots), you are aware that it is extremely rare that a vendor provides compelling evidence.

When they show forward tests on their site, vendors often choose from among several tests (usually the one looking better). And most often then not, forward test is completely false and fabricated.

Like you said, trading real money is a very serious thing, so why would you believe what a vendor shows you instead of testing it yourself?

And when a member (here, Pheniox) is kind enough to offer the opportunity to test yourself, just do it!

And if you find good settings, share them with us all.

And I agree with you, when you find something good, you have to buy to the creator. But it is very rare, so, II, and its members are essential.

@Johnny Pheoniox, ;)

thank you for sharing,

Although I do not really like the EAs, I'll take a look at them. (but a priori, I doubt a little about it because (SL = 225) and (PT = 5)!

The only one who currently holds my attention is TurboMorningtrade, but tests are not finished.