[REQ] ResonanceTraderFX

hxxp://www.bestforexautomation.com/moreEA.html

Does anyone have any experience with this one? Test results on website look incredible! But, this is a very expensive bot. There's no way I would ever pay that much for a bot unless I could find solid proof that it's really as good as it looks. Please share anything you may have such as, information, test results, code, etc.

hxxp://www.bestforexautomation.com/moreEA.html

Does anyone have any experience with this one? Test results on website look incredible! But, this is a very expensive bot. There's no way I would ever pay that much for a bot unless I could find solid proof that it's really as good as it looks. Please share anything you may have such as, information, test results, code, etc.

Trial Version

80% of the price of the trial versions (Demo or Live account) purchased is credited towards the cost of purchasing a full version.

If your trial version purchases credit the cost of the full version, there is no need to purchase the full version anymore and the trial version is extended the same functionality as the full version.

Full Version

After we have received your request and your payment, we will send you a confirmation email confirming the MT4 account number. In order to do this, you must already have a MetaTrader 4 account set up with a forex broker (Demo or Live).

Your software will then be able to trade as soon as you have confirmed your account number with us.

$64.95 Details | Download

Stormin_Norman, you might be right. Resonance pattern trading has proven to be a very successful strategy, but I find it strange they would use resonance pattern matching just to scalp 7 - 15 pips. So, they may be lying and selling just a simple scalper instead. I want to see a trading statement as looking at the actual trades would tell us if it's an asian scalper or not.

Here's the live results they post, but doesn't show any individual trades:

hxxp://www.myfxbook.com/members/BESTFXAutomation

You're right. Looks like a real turd! :) All these scammers like to talk about their bots using harmonic resonance, pattern matching, neural nets, and artificial intelligence, but its all a bunch of BS. :(

i am experimenting with a neuronet robot at the moment. it spits out 300mb of 'learning' material. even then its at best break even.

so seeing 14kb mt4 code claiming to be self learning (im looking at you rita!) i just have to laugh.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician