IndoRun exit solution

name000

E2U how can i set the robot to trade in micro form for a small account of $100 to $200 point of warning that has to be look into i set the robot on a $10,000 account where the robot opens 0.1 lot buy and 0.2 lot sell but after that trade has close it open another trade with 3.0 lot which to me is too high can any one explain why the 3.0 lot

E2U how can i set the robot to trade in micro form for a small account of $100 to $200 point of warning that has to be look into i set the robot on a $10,000 account where the robot opens 0.1 lot buy and 0.2 lot sell but after that trade has close it open another trade with 3.0 lot which to me is too high can any one explain why the 3.0 lot

Hi

I hope some of the experts who is working with the EA can help you. I have only tested Askalas mod and I have never seen that it close a trade and open with wrong lotsize. When the trade is closed it start from the beginning with default lotsize.

My original 4shared links should be working again. I'm working on other stuff now but just as before I'm open to try new ideas on this strategy as long as its not "add another filter" :)

Problem is that very few is willing to participate. It looks like everybody is waiting for final version.

I was clueless what to do next to make this EA better so I didn't wanted to hold on askalas. EA is great, but it still misses final touch. There is nothing to stop the EA to put new trades and go into account death with range market... I would like to be wrong about this, but only good setup won't solve the problem here.

Btw. E2U's setup is much better than what I came up with, even though its small change but its crucial.

If you download http://www.4shared.com/file/cunTDqM_ Indo_Run_testmod_askalas__1_.html you have the settings there. I'm testing other settings now.

Thanks.

according to this setting i have to change the MinLots to 0.02, but still trade with takeprofit 1.6, i know is just a detail but how you do to have TP=1.5, because i dont see that parametter. maybe i have to play with ProfitAllOrder ??

• 2 weeks later...

The askalas mod seems to work safe. You pot your lot size on 0.01 and the take profit on 0.1 (10 Pips) which is 10 cents..... Your Minimum Deposit for this has to be 500 EURO. With that you can make about 30 Euros per month. You can do the same with 0.1 lot size and profit 1 Euro (10 Pips). However your account size needs to be about 10000 Euros minimum.

I only tested these in DEMO Mode! so real account results can be different!!

EDIT: 0.1 Lot on 10.0000 Euro account ****s up in 2010 November. However i get different results with November when I do the backtest again, sometimes it doesnt bust the account sometimes it does. I dont know if one really can rely on backward testing.

Edited by Antial

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Anyone still looking at this? What happens to the download links? None works.

Here's a zip-file of all my IndoRun files, incl. the "askalas" version.

http://www.2shared.com/file/aHzGZEHS/Indo_Run.html

I'm interested to contribute on making this EA better.

FYI information, IndoRun is based on CableRun, which is based on Blessing. Forex Hacked has a similar origin-

It's supposed to be traded on GBPUSD M15.

Its strategy is grid-trading, and as such it can both be extremely profitable during a short period of time, but also wipe out the account even faster. The reason is, that grid-trading only works well on a market where the prices returns back to its origin, and does not trend strongly too long. This makes it especially good for GBPUSD.

The person who started this thread suggested a reverse trading strategy to overcome this. The idea as such is good, but it also contradicts the whole idea of grid-trading. There's lots of different settings in this EA, and it takes a lot of time to backtest it. So I suggest that we start trying out all the different settings, to find out which ones that are useful and which ones that are not - before we try to alter the code to trade in any different way.

BTW, a good period for backtesting is mid-August 2011 and onwards on GBPUSD M15, since GBPUSD trended strongly downwards til 22 September, after which it moved up a bit til 29 September, when it turned down again, and on 6 October it started to trend upwards.

Edited by Capella

• 3 months later...