(REQ) ESC Enhanced Strategy Control_Ver355A

Compared with the "riff raff' that gets shared on this forum this is a bloody good EA according to Back-Tests. From what I've seen lately some EAs have one story for back-testing and something completely different for real time trading. Thanks t2g. Edited by tomislav

The later version 355A does test better than 101. I've set the EAs to trade for a much longer time span just to see if they open a trade. I'm on 5 digits. English manual for V101 here I hope it helps.

http://www.4shared.com/document/_a4M6S8g/ESC_manual_eng.html

I've got V355A on two charts USDJPY and EURUSD with only the applicable currency symbols selected. Got them to set to trade 24HRS. If no trades are placed then either this EA is faulty or it doesn't work on my broker (5 digits STP/ECN).

Edited by tomislav

Guest Jayman007

Hopefully your tests will tell us something.

I have it on an EU M5 for a few days now and have yet to see any trades. Expat was saying he's had a few EU trades. That gives me hope that it's working and it does BT so it should be working. I have it on a 5 dig ecn broker for testing as well (ATC).

• 3 weeks later...
Hi fx4_ever,

According to what author said, ESC Ea seems to produce higher profits, lesser drawdown, and so, better than MAC10.

But the newest version of ESC ea and also latest version of MAC10 are much better.

Anybody can share the latest versions of ESC and MAC10?

Thanks

Jennier

Thanks for the info. I managed to get the manual of ESC, but no EA. :-(

• 2 weeks later...