VPS Server for FXOPEN ECN

Thanks for the advice but I doubt they will rip ECN clients off since their feed is Dukascopy and this would damage Dukas's reputation aswell. I assume that was merely for their market maker accounts. What do you think? Or can you recommend another ECN broker with minimum deposit 1000 or under and 1 Minilot or less minimum trading size? Edited by fabfive

FxPrimus, so far so good.

Thanks for the advice but I doubt they will rip ECN clients off since their feed is Dukascopy and this would damage Dukas's reputation aswell. I assume that was merely for their market maker accounts. What do you think? Or can you recommend another ECN broker with minimum deposit 1000 or under and 1 Minilot or less minimum trading size?

FXOpen responded to CFTC's claim on FPA. It's a non-issue. Aside from that, Abdulisback is correct. CFTC is just out to collect fines and steer all FX trading through themselves, charging massive entry fees for brokerages to be registered with them. In response, the smart money is fleeing the US for brokerages elsewhere.

Now, can we please get back to the thread and answer the primary question? I'm going with FXOpen, as well, and need a low latency proven VPS service in Europe, as well.

Thanks,

MB

6:42 PM Victoria

hello

6:43 PM Fabian

Hi Victoria. I plan to rent a VPS Server to host my Expert Advisor.

6:44 PM Fabian

Thus I want one with low latency for the FXOPEN ECN Server.

6:44 PM Fabian

Can you tell me in which countries the servers are located?

6:45 PM Victoria

in Europe

6:46 PM Fabian

Well, if i trace the host I get this:

6:46 PM Fabian

Whois (IDN Conversion Tool) Express DNS Records (Advanced Tool) Network Lookup Spam Blacklist Check Convert Base-10 to IP URL Decode URL Encode HTTP Headers SSL Email Verification IP address: 173.193.249.235 Host name: ecn.fxopen.com Alias: ecn.fxopen.com 173.193.249.235 is from United States(US) in region North America

6:47 PM Fabian

Basically: ecn.fxopen.com 173.193.249.235 is from United States(US) in region North America

6:47 PM Victoria

sir this is the private information and we dont tell it

6:48 PM Fabian

Well. I am just wondering why it says USA and you say Europe. Who should I trust.

6:50 PM Fabian

Hello ?

6:50 PM Victoria

we have serversd in different parts of the world

6:51 PM Fabian

Look Victoria. I just need a trustworthy and reliable answer on where the location of MY server should be in order to get low latencies to FXOPEN ECN.

• 2 weeks later...