High frequency EA needed

I think that I know what the purpose behind running such an EA could be

But you will hardly find one that doesn't have periods where you are running into a drawdown that will be bigger than the total cash back earned.

You need an EA that at least comes out flat each and every day to be on the safe side of this bet

I could code you an EA that opens a trade on each new tick....but not sure about the outcome

Google search for trendchaser super ea (v32 or higher). It seems to be safe on microlots, and can make a lot of trades every day (maybe not 50 on some days), and can be very very slightly martingale, but will not blow the account. Instead, it makes small gains each day.

http://www.myfxbook.com/community/trading-systems/trendchasers-super-ea/495,1

seems to be an acc. blower...

I think that I know what the purpose behind running such an EA could be

But you will hardly find one that doesn't have periods where you are running into a drawdown that will be bigger than the total cash back earned.

You need an EA that at least comes out flat each and every day to be on the safe side of this bet

I could code you an EA that opens a trade on each new tick....but not sure about the outcome

Yes, you are absolutely right. It would be the best if it could come out at least flat. I was wondering if there are some EA-s on the market that can do that. It would be really nice, wouldn't it? :)