(REQ) R0vern0rthf0rexsystem.com

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe the creator of this joke actually had the nerve to sell it. Anyone who bought it should ask for a refund. There are hundreds of MA cross trading systems out there but this one is a disaster! There are many great traders in this forum who can recommend a much better MA cross system for free.

LOL Iq,

I knew it was a sign:

the 144 has a nice color purple: $30

the 10 has a super nice color aqua: $67

There you have it, but but author had to think!

wow, I am going to make a PDF myself!

what do you think if i put a 50 SMA lets say orange color for $49,99?

gone thru the manual .. :-O

50 pages to explain this ?? i can do it in 2-3 lines .. plot 10 and 144 ema in m5,m15,m30 .if price is below these MAs in all the 3 tf , wait for price to retrace to 10ma in M5 and enter short there.. viceversa for buy .. set tp 3-50 pips (what a range) as u wish .exit when it closes above the MA .. thats it .. rovernorth finished :))

have you seen the equity curve for the contest live account? heres it ..

http://i55.tinypic.com/2lvcoew.jpg

profit factor - 1.3

max drawdown - 834.42 (52.61%)

consecutive losses - 4 (-834.42$) ( in a 1k funded account)

Amazing.. Isn't it?

Perhaps it's because you still have the "non educated" inside your indi folder, just delete it, put the "new" one inside, restart, and it should be ok.

Thanks you were right, it works for me too now. Anyway, is there a manual about the settings of this EA? or perhaps a set file?

hi guys,

thnx all for sharing.

anyone who is hating the system, have a think. many of the good systems are simple. stoch;s macd, ma's. this is all thats req to make a good SIMPLE system. too many new systems are made up of way too many indis to make us believe a guru has made it and its worth the $$.

another system im using "bootcamp" uses mostly ma's and works well. this is simplier but may* even be better..

the author states to trade after a retracement, trade with the trend, had a defined exit and enrty, dont trade the asian.. "keep it simple stupid" all good trading principles.

all systems are worth looking to until; found to be unprofitable

**rant over**

next thought..

can someone make an ea for this system? its very simple and almost done with the trade assistant already, (trade hours etc)

just to back test over the last while to see profitablity??

thnx

Edited by jimsmith

hi guys,

thnx all for sharing.

anyone who is hating the system, have a think. many of the good systems are simple. stoch;s macd, ma's. this is all thats req to make a good SIMPLE system. too many new systems are made up of way too many indis to make us believe a guru has made it and its worth the $$.

another system im using "bootcamp" uses mostly ma's and works well. this is simplier but may* even be better..

the author states to trade after a retracement, trade with the trend, had a defined exit and enrty, dont trade the asian.. "keep it simple stupid" all good trading principles.

all systems are worth looking to until; found to be unprofitable

**rant over**

next thought..

can someone make an ea for this system? its very simple and almost done with the trade assistant already, (trade hours etc)

just to back test over the last while to see profitablity??

thnx

Dear Jimsmith,

I agree with you when you say the simpler the better, and if you look around here on II, there have been lots of KISS systems shared by great and generous members, wether adapted or created by themselves.

Also, different strategies have been shared.

But all of them were given, free of charge, for nothing, not a dime, nada, gratis, for the beauty etc..with 'life time' explanations...

Some people trade without any indicators with clean charts and use Price Action to make their decision.

All of that to say there are many ways to trade, with simple setups, and they are freely available.

Waiting for a retracement and going in the direction of the trend in upper level of TimeFrame is not new, it is the B-A BA of trading.

The problem for all people, is not the system, it is them. You can give two persons the same simple system and they will show you different outcome, and beside psychology the main garanty for success is the understanding of proper MM.

In conclusion, yes we are a few here on II to laugh at these kind of system, it's not that we don't like them, it is because they are overhyped marketed and sold wether for $99 or for $2000. and it's a shame!