who knows the best pip hunter?!

Forex Shocker 2.0

Multivers reloaded 2.0

Mt4forexea

I brought them and they are working fine on Alpari classic account

In another forum someone said, that Mt4forexea is the same EA like EAKain, Multivers, Veon Scalper and Moneypushpro.

As you use Multivers and MT4forexea – have you seen similarities between them ?

Thanks

Hello danny_

I don't have a specified system or method. and also I never use EA's or scripts. after studying the daily/weekly chart. I look for times when there could be a possible 200 pips move.(I Look only Eur/Usd). and If it Runns I try making 1500 pips from It. and Yes I use Grid with partial hedges. because the Losses can kick you Out in no-time. Hence managing them is really important.

Losses are unavoidable..so taking partial profits inbetween becomes necessary.

yeah chetachukwu,

The kind of Trading I do can be considered as Gambling. But Its more than that. Think about this. there could be 50 ways in which market can make you Loose. So, Please learn to manage them. and Belive me I have managed 49 ways out of those 50.

Have you ever wait and though how much of an edge gridding can give you. It can make your account double in no time.(usually 2-3 days when a rally starts).

Gridding is something as opening an order at regular Interval, say at 10 pips or 20 pips. Means you open an order at evey 20 pips. what are the risks from here. the risks are the market could stall and wipe you off in no Time.

Thats true but why you want to wait for Mr. Market to screw you out. step forward and do something about It. Just pay attention. the only Red positions would be at your Tops while the earlier positions could be placed simply at BE. So all you have to manage your top-most position.(do something about It, I prefer partial heding) and Locking some Gains,keep taking partial profits inbetween or heding some gains.( hahha, people Love hedging their Losses, Just hedge your gains and see how you Feels) Is that a Plenty of Hard Work ?.

Well Guys you Just need to see Once how much potential the gridding have. Once you have 10 position opened. Imagine every 1 pip is adding 10 pips (equivalent) to your account. about 2 Years back accidently I did this and allowed my trades to runn and I was stunned what kind of Intense reward it offers. I guess it was about +5300 pips running just from a 450 pips move. I even posted my Log in FF that time.

hxxp://www.forexfactory.com/showpost.php?p=2534111&postcount=67

However I would say It was more of a gambling that time. because at that time I didn't knew what kind of Risk are associated. that Time I knew nothing how will I manage them. (and It took me about 2-years to learn this risk-management thing) But yes I realized then Only what kind of Profit it Offers. this profit potential cannot be just ignored because there are silly Risks involved which cost you few pennys. Or simply because there is million of available systems and methods(which are all Bullshit) ..so you have very little time for this.

Right now( E/U current 3590) I have about floating profit +2250 pips in one of my Live account and then about +1200 on one of my demo account (which has already been doubled).

and I don't mind posting my Logs If required.

If you Guys are interested in Giving me instructions or opinions why I should stop doing this. Just do some work first.. Tell me what are the Risks and what kind of risks are involved One by One. and I will tell you how to manage Them.

thanks to you all for Listening

If You think you can.... You can..! if you think You can't.... You're Right !!

theGambler_isHere

...The kind of Trading I do can be considered as Gambling. ... If you Guys are interested in Giving me instructions or opinions why I should stop doing this. Just do some work first.. Tell me what are the Risks and what kind of risks are involved One by One. and I will tell you how to manage Them. thanks to you all for Listening If You think you can.... You can..! if you think You can't.... You're Right !! theGambler_isHere

I'm not interested in giving you instructions. I would like to have some instructions from you, if you don't mind. Is there someting that I can read about this or is it just your idea?

Hello People.

Since this forum is initially created as who is the best pip-hunter. and It was supposed to be an Ea. as we all assumed (although unspoken). good people have been suggesting few based on their experience and practise. Nice.

I'm sorry to say that I don't use E'A so I cannot suggest you One. (I still haven't learned how to use an EA) inspite of my overall 4-5 yrs of trading. [well I should say Learning]

However when I Looked at this forum topic, I waited and thought for a while. man It was talking about the best pip-hunter and I thought what I have been doing for a while.

Suddenly I realised that I'm the best pip-Hunter. I'm the one who negotiate with Mr. Market how much I will Loose and how much I want back for my every penny. I'm the one who works with 1:10 RR ratio. I never try to settle anything Less than 200%.. If my trades starts. anyway Bragging myself is not the purpose of this thread.

I'm here to point Out that grdding could be a highest profitable startegy . [don't talk about the Losses and Risk, write it to me what type of Losses,] and we can tallk about what to do with them.

Few post earlier (about 5-6 hrs back) I have mentioned a 4shared link where my current trades were posted. I've changed my plann a little and have exited all my major positions at 1.3540. (earlier my plann was to exit at 3450).

However I still have positions running from 3580.. which is currently about 220 pips overall.

the Initial balance of account before 02,Feb was about 90-or 100 usd something and its

about 355usd now.

Now that makes a whole +250% till now (from 02 Feb till today). Please watch the Equity Curve of the statements for details.

while the trade is still not closed. I want to chase this till 3450 ad then maybe 3350 too.maybe I will post again what it did there.

meanwhile I think I have made more than +3000 pips in this whole trade (from 3750-3540).reffer to the statement please. and all open and close orders.

statements:

http://www.4shared.com/file/l5WVUjlu/02-07.html

the purpose of this Long talk was not totally to brag myself (yeah partially True) . I just wanted to show what Gridding can do. when you have a huge Risk: reward. and in no time.

I understand that posting statements and then talking about my trading has been gone a Little too much. this was not the purpose of this thread. and I think I will stop this.

however people who want to talk to me or tell me something..Please come ahead and tell me.You are always welcome.

theGambler_isHere: