(REQ)Multivers Reloaded 2011

pro can you upload the manual if you have it.... thanks

for manual please go to their site and don't forget to read their faq section

hxxp://f0rex-multivers.c0m/howToUse.html

p.s Only 1 day trading and I'm comparing with myfxbook from developer, there has been discrepancies in number of trades, I got only 3 trades while developer had bunch of trades (more than 20 trades). I demo test with thinkforex and developer with alpari. something gotta be wrong here @-)

Edited by PIPHORE

for manual please go to their site and don't forget to read their faq section

hxxp://f0rex-multivers.c0m/howToUse.html

p.s Only 1 day trading and I'm comparing with myfxbook from developer, there has been discrepancies in number of trades, I got only 3 trades while developer had bunch of trades (more than 20 trades). I demo test with thinkforex and developer with alpari. something gotta be wrong here @-)

from FAQ:

8. Forex Multivers don't open trades on some pairs.

Please check if your broker spread is not bigger than Forex Multivers maximum spread allowed parameter.

BTW I got on Alpari demo only 2 trades tonight..

Edited by pro

from FAQ:

8. Forex Multivers don't open trades on some pairs.

Please check if your broker spread is not bigger than Forex Multivers maximum spread allowed parameter.

BTW I got on Alpari demo only 2 trades tonight..

again last night only 2 trades while developer had bunch of trades and I don't think spread at ThinkForex is bigger than Alpari coz I've been with Alpari before.

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/forexmultivers/multivers-reloaded/55896

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I think there is an earliest v3 version somewhere, but i don't have it.

yours must be a previous one,

the real v2 reloaded has the following inputs:

A="=============License============="; LICENSE_KEYS=123; expertName="ForexMultivers"; B="==========Order Settings=========="; NFA_Broker=false; TakeProfit=5; StopLoss=40; Aggressive=true; C="========== Allowed Spreads =========="; MaxSpread_EURUSD=2; MaxSpread_USDJPY=2.5; MaxSpread_EURGBP=2.5; MaxSpread_USDCHF=3.5; MaxSpread_GBPUSD=3.5; MaxSpread_EURCHF=3.5; MaxSpread_USDCAD=4.5; MaxSpread_GBPCHF=6.5; D="==========Hour Settings=========="; GMTOffset=1; AutoGMT=true; OpenHour=21; OpenMinutes=0; CloseHour=23; CloseMinutes=0; E="==========Money Management=========="; UseFixedLot=true; FixedLot=0.1; Risk=5; F="==========Ohter Settings=========="; Magic=3114431; GoSleep=false; NewsSensitive=true; Allow_BUY=true; Allow_SELL=true;