All you need to make money is this so don´t wast your more time and money

Guest master9357

http://www.cobraforex.com/

I only trade in 15min and 1h TF.

And don´t use the complete system only some indicators and my own rules but all of them are really good and at really low price has you can see ;)...

This man made a really good work to much good to be wasted for us...I think?!:)

Hey Master9357,

Cobra is a well know member of FF ( Forex Factory) he has a system which he does share. Plz find the link below... I have uploaded it for you to download if you have not yet acquired it.

Peace

Aussie_Pride;)

LINK: hxxp://www.4shared.com/file/AzdI-Dwy/V4_online.html

Guest David1713006337

Can you share which indicators you are using? Cobra is sharing the THV System indicators but not the ones as shown in his 5M/60M system shown on his website. It was requested a few years ago that he shared them and he failed to do so then and now.

And don´t use the complete system only some indicators and my own rules but all of them are really good and at really low price has you can see ;)...

Edited by David

Can you share which indicators you are using? Cobra is sharing the THV System indicators but not the ones as shown in his 5M/60M system shown on his website. It was requested a few years ago that he shared them and he failed to do so then and now.

Hi David, the reason why Cobra most likely didn't share the indicators is because you already have one of the indicators and the other is so so so easy to find if you Google it.

Anyway all that is used in the 60MA-5Min system is a 60 LWMA ( Linear Weighted Moving Average) and OSMA in color....I have uploaded OMSA in color with alert, plz find the link below. And as for the LWMA yous already have it in the indicators folder in MT4 just change the MA Method to Linear Weighted, set period to 60 and you have your indicators for the 60ma 5min system.

Aussie_Pride;)

LINK: hxxp://www.4shared.com/file/E0hqD2bG/OsMA_ColorHist_Alert.html

mater9357 system seems good may I ask for how long have u been using it & what have ur results been like with THV?

Guest master9357
mater9357 system seems good may I ask for how long have u been using it & what have ur results been like with THV?

Hello,

Like i said i not use the system...

But i already use it and if you trade with it in retracements of major trend you make great sucess only with it...

With 4 pairs it´s not to much complicated make 100pip´s or more every day following the basic rules of the system, major trend and some knowledge or a good indicator with resistences like "forex innovator" or same dynamic pivots can be very usefull to TP´s all this with very small risk 10 or 15 pip´s SL that is rarely touched normally if happen it´s because you trade in the news can be good for you or not...

I´m only trade with 15m TF with trend in 1h TF never 1m or 5m in my system i only use trix Div and some mtf trend indicators nothing more i use my own rules with my own system..

My system it´s based in the MACD divergence in 15m TF with trend 1h TF, not the macd div. indicator it´s me, i difine the divergence in macd oscillator and lines too in 15m, confirm the trend in 1h and with help of some trend lines and resistences, i pull the trigger..........

Only this nothing more... You don´t need wast too much money in expencive systems to make money in forex only read some articles pratice the system that you like to trade follow ever the rules and enter only in lower risk remember ever that you want enter the trade to early ........that it´s much better to be outside wishing to be in than being inside wishing to be out......... finally use allways a money management strategy propotional to your account..

Like this the difficulty it´s not make money in forex...:))

Guest master9357

Hello,

Here it´s my system my holly grail... Atention holly grail for me and in my opinion...

Since i use it in real account, i don´t have any losses and in 1 month and 1 week with 10% risk for which trade i have 3,5 times my initial account...Not so bad i think...

I hope you all enjoy it, i can´t share innovator forex indicator here it´s in the blacklist, but if you can go in my 4shared when you download the system, maybe you can find something good to satisfy your desires............;)

Regards

hxxp://[email protected]/file/oKFdNRQY/Master_divergence_Macd_System.html

It makes my MT4 so slow that it does not really work anymore... I removed some of the moving averages to reduce load, but I think it's just too many indicators for my quadcore intel :D

Question: if you look at the right side, this was a clear short signal, correct? Then it changed direction and went long again... so this was a loss.

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/6931/masterw.gif

Thanks. Is it only me, it seems your template is bringing MT and my machine nearly to a halt.

It is possible that your template does not have one indicator in your indi folder - hence the template when loaded keeps looking for this indi and making the platform hang. Check your journals tab - this should tell you.

Guest master9357

When it´s choopy do not kill any account you do not take any trades...

Remember always in divergence and trendline breakout....Always...so choopy doesn´t exist in this moments the price don´t have any breaks only the supports and resistences as you can see...

Guest master9357
It makes my MT4 so slow that it does not really work anymore... I removed some of the moving averages to reduce load, but I think it's just too many indicators for my quadcore intel :D

Question: if you look at the right side, this was a clear short signal, correct? Then it changed direction and went long again... so this was a loss.

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/6931/masterw.gif

No, this isn´t any sell example...Why?!

Because, first this was a yesterday news effect, and second i see a really strong support trend line right when the price goes up again and then yes a clear null breakout up don´t trade...Why?

1h chart indicators are choopy or saidways as you can see...

1-atention the news

2-Trend line breakout in 15 min chart with all the other rules but you have to confirm and antecipate a real trend change with 1 H chart indicators...

This system it´s not for retacements it´s only for trend changes

It´s a price action system you can´t wait for indicators changes this too late you have to look the charts i use always 15 and 1h charts look the progression of indicators and then, price action i have to read some articles or practice to predict if the comes to this point happen this or the other thing if you want a system to wait only for indicators it will fail certainly you have too much external factors to look only for indicator even if they are really good...

If your plataform it´s very slow or you have to install it again to refresh or it´s your brocker, my brocker it´s MBT but i only can use all this open charts in another brocker and work good with 12 open charts... i use my brocker to open orders and other to analyse...

This are the manual for trendline indicator:

hxxp://[email protected]/file/LD7U89az/WATL.html

Edited by master9357

No, this isn´t any sell example...Why?!

Because, first this was a yesterday news effect, and second i see a really strong support trend line right when the price goes up again and then yes a clear null breakout up don´t trade...Why?

1h chart indicators are choopy or saidways as you can see...

1-atention the news

2-Trend line breakout in 15 min chart with all the other rules but you have to confirm and antecipate a real trend change with 1 H chart indicators...

Can you please explain the rules?

I can not see a choppy market by looking at the indicators, THV4 1H is straight red (on bottom), MACD are all red with a big move down, THVTrix shows a short condition, too (both lines red and below 0). Which H1 indicators are you talking about? Thanks.

Guest master9357

I can not see a choppy market by looking at the indicators, THV4 1H is straight red (on bottom), MACD are all red with a big move down, THVTrix shows a short condition, too (both lines red and below 0). Which H1 indicators are you talking about? Thanks.

Sorry i´m not explain me well, you can´t look only to 15 mnts chart and his indicator because the change on moment and then change again you have to wait for the correlation in two independent charts you have to look 15mnts and when you think that almost in time open another chart 1h TF with same template and see if the indicators tells you good news or not remember in this time you have to predict and not wait for all indicators for this you must have some experience in price action or some practice with the system...

I will put an example give me a moment...

Guest master9357
Hey master9357 thanks for the system. i have a question about THVTrix indicator. Does it repaint divergence signals after bar is closed?

Thanks!

No it doesn´t after bar close...

Guest master9357

Here it´s some recent examples...

hxxp://[email protected]/file/2rQp5Dnx/Examples.html