[REQ] Script for TP in account currency, not PIPs

newbee1713006039

Does someone have a script or EA, which makes it possible to use take profit in currency not pips?

It should also have a trailing stop for the current profit off all open trades.

Which means, as soon as the all open trade are in profit, it should be able to use a percentage trailing stop on the profit not on the chart.

e.g. the trades are 100$ in profit then I would like to set a ts of 60% of the current ptofit. So when the profit does not goes down, all trades should be closed, when profit hits 60$

Edited by newbee

Hi Newbee,

Try that EA, it should do the work.

hxxp://www.multiupload.com/1XCH456KMG[/Code]

thx again, freddy,

that is exactly what I was looking for ;-)

But there seems to be something wrong, on demo account this shows the correct "current profit" but not on real account. There it shows the "current profit" in although it should show a "current loss" because the open trades have a negative value. Could someone check this please.

Edited by newbee

thx again, freddy,

that is exactly what I was looking for ;-)

But there seems to be something wrong, on demo account this shows the correct "current profit" but not on real account. There it shows the "current profit" in although it should show a "current loss" because the open trades have a negative value. Could someone check this please.

Sorry mate, it just happens that I had what you were looking for, on my hard drive, but I don't use it.

Perhaps a coder can have a look at it!