Free signal generator

Here is the latest hype: e-mail said free signal generator; clicked on that...fill in your e-mail; Did that and on to a vid where it is 'bore you to death time'!! Can't tell you what was said, busy filling in to attend the webinar where all the secrets of how to use it are to be released.

I can tell you now that once I get to be a millionaire I will not be coming back here!! I will be too busy on the beach or similar!!

Maybe I will go to Paris to meet Freddy!!

E-mails are flooding in: Megabot; Enlightenment and FreedomForex all sending it to me.

How about you Freddy, did the send to you?

Also got one that says there is trouble with my Student Finance!! That is a problem, I have been retired from work for nearly 20 years!!!

Like you, I was inundated with emails about "Copy paste ..." (at least 40 since yesterday!)

For now, I have received only one email from Freedom Formula ...about.... Signal Generator.

I did not answer.

I await your visit with pleasure, you can teach me your "How to Become a Millionaire" orally, it will be more enjoyable!

Unfortunately, I will not be home this weekend!

You'll have to wait a bit.

See you soon, you are welcome in Paris, dear Freddie!

Forex rejuvenates you, here's why you get these proposals. Wait a few more years and you will receive proposals to fund your birth.

We live in a great time! ;)

• 1 year later...