GBPUSD - price explosion - needs to be coded

newbee1713006039

Best pair is GBPUSD

TF = Daily

Signal is, when the price of a single candle moves at least 140 pips in one direction, during 24 hrs.

Trigger is when we have another 70 pips in the same direction.

To get the correct entry, we use the informations of the high price or the low price of this candle.

In this case (see picture below) the candle went from high price 140 pips down. Then it went down another 70 pips (but this has not to be on the same candle).

Now it is time to open a sell trade with 100 pips TP (or 60 pips TS) and 60 pips SL.

Buy signal works vice versa.

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/7306/gbpusdv.jpg

Would be great if someone could code an EA.

EA sould have following changable settings:

manual lots and autolots (risk from equity)

Signal=140 pips

Trigger=70 pips

TP, how much and yes or no TP

TS, how much and yes or no TS

SL settings

regards

newbee

As much as I believe it should work out for you, have you looked at slightly shorter time frames? Using Daily candles and expecting 30hrs (at a guess) of momentum is alot of momentum to rely on. I'm thinking the same concept but with shorter time frame may work slightly better. However, this is just my hunch or feelings, nothing to back it up with.

And whilst I'm thinking of it, you'd have to change setting to suit different pairs. Obviously same settings with EU won't work with GJ.

Edited by juicyt

As I understand it, Ea notes Yesterday price has moved over 140 pips in one direction, then todays price moves over 70 pips in the same direction, EA triggers Buy or Sell in that direction at that point, for a profit target with user input.

Movement has to be at least 140 pips away from candle high price or low price, during 24 hrs on daily GBPUSD chart.

After that it has to move another 70 pips in the same direction to open a trade with 100 pips TP (or 60 pips TS) and 60 pips SL.

Hope this explains it a bit better ;-)

Edited by newbee