(Req) Iris FX

Guest David1713006337

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My apologies first in that I have not read every post of this thread........

But, in light of that.....

The Iris Ea itself is absolutely nothing new. Each "Strategy" is actually an Ea that has been around for some time and they out of a Russian forum. They are nothing more than a fractal Ea, when the price goes below the fractal, they enter.

The problem is simply this....When I tested the three original Ea's, one of which was way better than the rest, it did exceptionally well for a month or two, then completely crashed. The other problem, as I think someone mentioned, is that you're chasing very few pips at a time, and that's ok, except it uses a market price closing, which means it's VERY broker sensitive. It might work great on say AlpariUS, but then on TadawulFx it's garbage, but it will be garbage on both live, I can almost guarantee it.

So, it's nothing new, it's nothing spectacular, and eventually, it will bite you where it hurts....the pocket book.

Hi. I like Iris FX and working good on my account. Can someone eduacate to place fixed stop loss for pending orders? I think S/L level is not reasonable, sometimes -40pips to -60pips. Thogh I manyally change S/L price, Iris change it to former prices.

I want to avoid big DD. Please help me.

• 1 year later...