About banned strmec thread

batman

Hello, the God of this forum Stormin Norman was banned strmec from this forum. this is explanation from God himself:

Unfortunately it was spam and the user is banned.

The crux:

I'm using original EA's but you do not need to buy it because it's available in edu version on this forum.

1. Eakain Scalper Pro

2. Euro Blaster 7.2

3. Cable Run 3.0

But in reality just advertising his new forex forum and harvesting emails.

I opening this thread to give the chance everybody who contacted strmec to say does he spammed somebody and does his recomendations are helpfull or not?

I see that on other forums he doesn't banned!

Edited by batman

I think the decision of the moderators is correct. He tried to advertise his business, however well disguised as not wanting money from anybody etc but he is harvesting emails by throwing a bone out to people. He could have started a thread just like anybody else and teach/show his method to members. This is what this forum is all about - sharing knowledge with other people in an open door fashion and without ulterior motives. Bottom line is that he was promoting his forum on this forum and this is breaking the rules no matter what the explanation. If other forums want to let him get away with this hey that's their decision. Edited by fxknight

I think the decision of the moderators is correct. He tried to advertise his business, however well disguised as not wanting money from anybody etc but he is harvesting emails by throwing a bone out to people. He could have started a thread just like anybody else and teach/show his method to members. This is what this forum is all about - sharing knowledge with other people in an open door fashion and without ulterior motives. Bottom line is that he was promoting his forum on this forum and this is breaking the rules no matter what the explanation. If other forums want to let him get away with this hey that's their decision.

You didn't answer on questions!