Super Scalper by Dittmann

Dittoman strikes again with his weekly holy grail. This time it is a scalper indicator with alerts that runs on the one minute chart and will make us over $1000 a day! If some of you Dittoman fanatics get hold of this maybe you could share it before he sells out.

Thanks

Edited by iqofgenius
mistake

Mis-fortunately, there are just too many idiots out there looking for the "Holy Grail" that keep him in business. Get with it noobies, there is no "Holy Grail", learn Price Action, trade manually and make money.... no exceptions! Otherwise you too will learn the hard way.

Hi Maddman, any references you can advise regarding Price Action that I can read & learn, thanks in advance.

most recent testimonials just posted in the blog of Karl Dittmann:

[email protected] Hi Karl,

you will love this......

Thanks for the indicator.

Plugged it into the platform - and got my 1st buy signal

at 8:40 pm est (USA) for the eur/usd.(buy signal)

I was only in sim mode but made $ 87.50 in my very first

trade - so it paid for your indicator - in 'sim' of course.

I am very excited about these signals. Just got another 'buy'

signal as I am typing - worked well also - THANKS! can't

wait to trade real money. I love it!

best, Renate

P.S.NEXT morning:(the e-mail to Karl above I sent last

night within the first 10 min after installation of

the Super Scalper) This indicator I ordered/received

from Karl Dittmann last night is proving to be just what

the 'Doctor' had ordered for me. It is proving already

within the first 12 hours to be an awesome indicator

- highly accurate - just amazing.

THANK you very much Karl! Renat

-----------------

Maybe it's worth to give a try.

megainvest

most recent testimonials just posted in the blog of Karl Dittmann:

[email protected] Hi Karl,

you will love this......

Thanks for the indicator.

Plugged it into the platform - and got my 1st buy signal

at 8:40 pm est (USA) for the eur/usd.(buy signal)

I was only in sim mode but made $ 87.50 in my very first

trade - so it paid for your indicator - in 'sim' of course.

I am very excited about these signals. Just got another 'buy'

signal as I am typing - worked well also - THANKS! can't

wait to trade real money. I love it!

best, Renate

P.S.NEXT morning:(the e-mail to Karl above I sent last

night within the first 10 min after installation of

the Super Scalper) This indicator I ordered/received

from Karl Dittmann last night is proving to be just what

the 'Doctor' had ordered for me. It is proving already

within the first 12 hours to be an awesome indicator

- highly accurate - just amazing.

THANK you very much Karl! Renat

-----------------

Maybe it's worth to give a try.

megainvest

And you believe they are honest testimonials? :-O

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

most recent testimonials just posted in the blog of Karl Dittmann: ...Maybe it's worth to give a try. megainvest

FREDDY, tried to put a testimonial on Ditmann's site but was rejected because it was not GLOWING in its praise.

Anyone who looks at any of KD's stuff know how well they work - they don't or they are simply knocked off from free stuff.

When we get a copy of this latest you will see.

Save your money, a 5 x 3 EMA Cross would do the work... Available from me for only $32 as today's special offer.

Just realised that this might be taken seriously by the people that KD lives off so

NOT AVAILABLE!!! Just making a point!!!!

Edited by Freddie
Fear of take-up of offer

Mivec88, Read this manual, Study it and Believe it, then you will become a Successful trader.

Like anything in this world, if you want success, it requires: Discipline, Determination and Desire. It's up to you now. There is a lot to study here enclosed, but if you want it bad enough and need independence and wealth you'll get it. Necessity is the Mother of Invention.

Mivec88, Read this manual, Study it and Believe it, then you will become a Successful trader.

Like anything in this world, if you want success, it requires: Discipline, Determination and Desire. It's up to you now. There is a lot to study here enclosed, but if you want it bad enough and need independence and wealth you'll get it. Necessity is the Mother of Invention.

nicely put

Price Action is the way to Survival and Success. Don't waste your time with "Get Rich Gimmicks like this Karl Dittmann Trash". Time is the most precious thing we have besides our families, it's time to quit wasting time and stop and smell the Roses.

http://www.mediafire.com/?7l35zq6tvzeula3

Edited by maddman
Additional info

Nicely put indeed, I will have a read of this during my bedtime reading. Thanks for this - I will report back with what I think in the near future :)

Mivec88, if you want to get launched quick Follow the procedures by Waterskiguy in this Forum. His Blog is: http://alphatrader1.wordpress.com/ It work I've tried it.

Go to this post and READ:

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/10949-5-years-of-work-no-repaint-high-quality-signals-easy

WaterSkiGuy's Templates and Indicators are found here:

http://www.multiupload.com/BFHV3D0M1T

Don't forget to say Thanks.... Enjoy !!!

Edited by maddman
Additional Info

Mr. Dittmann has developed ONE and ONLY ONE trading trick and he just keeps coming up with "New Indicators" based on the very same trick. I suspect them to based upon MA crossovers.

What really works for me is a combination of Dynamic trading (for determining Wave Counts and Trends) and CompassFX's Synergy Trading for entries and exits....

May the PIPs be with you!

Have a great weekend.....

Peter a.k.a. Dutchie