(Req) F0rex Renew@l

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gringoh , As per my broker (Alpari UK) settings today's asian session control candle is @ 23:45 (Feb 7th) , and london session candle @ 07:45 (Feb 8th) . There is some issue if you try to draw an eagle line between these two .. A suggestion to fix that .. if Start Time > End Time , 'Start' time belongs to previous day ( will always be EndTimeDay - 1 )

Wow I am flattered by your support guys !!! ;-)

Concerning the ray feature, my first version was drawing the trendline with the ray, but as I add the history option there were a lot of trendline on the current day... (All the previous day ray appearing on then screen.) What I am doing is I select manually the ray option on the current day.

@ fxshare: concerning your issue as I said I am not a pro in mql... I would say I am a beginer... I really don't know how to fix this problem. I can modify a little bite the code but after ?????

If somebody know how to solve this problem, I add the mq4 version in this link:

Now that we have everything let's share our trade about this strat ;-)

For me today, no clear trade.

Regards,

Wow I am flattered by your support guys !!! ;-)

Concerning the ray feature, my first version was drawing the trendline with the ray, but as I add the history option there were a lot of trendline on the current day... (All the previous day ray appearing on then screen.) What I am doing is I select manually the ray option on the current day.

@ fxshare: concerning your issue as I said I am not a pro in mql... I would say I am a beginer... I really don't know how to fix this problem. I can modify a little bite the code but after ?????

If somebody know how to solve this problem, I add the mq4 version in this link:

Now that we have everything let's share our trade about this strat ;-)

For me today, no clear trade.

Regards,

Hi Gringoh,

I am not a coder either, but I took your code and add some code I found to make it thicker from time H1 to time H2 and then a ray, like in MKS.

Hope you'll like it.

http://www.multiupload.com/AWAHRDDLE6[/Code]

[b]EDIT: LOL, "my" code works only for your time set up, if I change time, the dot line won't follow! ?? So if a real coder could have a look at it and also add suggestion from Fxshare post#153) thanks![/b]

Edited by freddy

no problem gringoh. thanks for providing the mql. i've modified it to fix that issue . rgding Rays, i agree that it would look weird if you draw ray for every eaglelines in the chart (for past days). So I've modified to draw rays only for the current day . And if rays are not required, you can turn it off ..

http://www.mediafire.com/?di0rvp5fdehad5k

EDIT: LOL, "my" code works only for your time set up, if I change time, the dot line won't follow! ?? So if a real coder could have a look at it and also add suggestion from Fxshare post#153) thanks!

may be coz you forgot to put braces for the loop in the deinit function .. it shud be like this..

for( int n=0; n<NumberOfDays; n++ ) {
  ObjectDelete("tr"+n);
  ObjectDelete("tr2"+n);
}

• 2 months later...
Wondering why this people always use their local timezones, with GMT there would be no confusion...

EST from original = GMT-5. -> control candle should be the candle closing at 07:45 GMT, 15 Minutes before London open which is 08:00 GMT.

Please correct if I am wrong. Just wondering what happens when DST kicks in, will the control candle then be one hour later = 08:45 GMT?

Yes, you need to use EDT (GMT-4) in summers.

• 4 months later...

Turned out to be a scam ..... system was reviewed by systemsfrotraders website and was found to be a break even system, in addition to this some of our members bought the system and have reported very disappointing results.

if you've been able to get it to work with a hit rate as high as the author claims you must be doing something different ..... please let us know what your modification is