• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

NITRO+ Forex Probability Meter » Все для трейдера

Help... can anybody re upload again in 4shared.com Please ???

All link not work to me... hu..hu..hu.... Please all brother.. please re upload again in 4shared..

thanks a million..

@Candle -

... hu..hu..hu.... Please all brother.. Do not re upload again.

All Nitro+ probability meter indicator usage info and your HTML-based User Manual can be found at the megatrendfx site itself. All categories are listed in the navigation at the top, bottom, and sidebar of each page. You can also use the Google Custom Search to find answers to specific questions. The Google SearchBox is located at the bottom of every page and within the sidebar of almost every page. Many answers to commonly asked questions can also be found within the Discussion|Comment section.

Actual Nitro+ Customers are also free to email us (or submit through the contact forms on our sites) ANY questions they may have... small or large... urgent or non-urgent... 7 days per week... 358 days per year... and will be answered in full detail usually within 30 minutes to 24 hours... free of charge.

The FLOW+ currency strength meter is being coded now. It can be added to the top or bottom of NITRO+:

http://newyork.wyfxco.com/flow-currency-strength-meter-below.png http://newyork.wyfxco.com/flow-currency-strength-meter-above.png

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

no, i don't know where they are. You will need to look up : propoability meter, CM5 Meter, currency Heat Map, i have a few megatrend indicators (they look like older ones than the one on the web site.) Trend Dash Board (not really a strength meter like the others), CC Diff, the other strength meter with the lines, Accustrength (and the older version) and now the Trend Console.

Some years back almost any good meter was good enough, you could just trade IB breaks using the strength meter and you'd be hard pressed to lose a trade. I think off memory I went about 30 or almost 40 wins in a row back then using that combo... but the meters don't seem to be the same or the truth is the markets aren't the same as they used to be.

That's why I would like to test the Nitro meter, to see if it is any good in todays market. But something tells me it isn't reliable.

jt

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...