(req) signals machine

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jayman007

I modded a version so that it takes all the trades that it signals instead of throwing up a ask you dialog. I did this just so I could backtest it. The results so far have many losing trades but this system will recommend trades that the user needs to verify before taking. The thing worth noting is it has a good risk/reward ratio which is important to every good system.

I will be forward testing this manual system going forward and will try and post updates from time to time.

I modded a version so that it takes all the trades that it signals instead of throwing up a ask you dialog. I did this just so I could backtest it. The results so far have many losing trades but this system will recommend trades that the user needs to verify before taking. The thing worth noting is it has a good risk/reward ratio which is important to every good system.

I will be forward testing this manual system going forward and will try and post updates from time to time.

Was the fully automated version still profitable despite the losing trades, since you say it has a good risk/reward ratio ?

Guest Jayman007
Was the fully automated version still profitable despite the losing trades, since you say it has a good risk/reward ratio ?

No it wasn't profitable to take every trade. Perhaps would need to build a filter in so that the system rules get followed. He has several rules in the manual that prob help to filter out many of the bunk trades. But in automated trades the SL is only 20 and the TP should be at least 20 if not more via trail stop. He offers more than 1 idea for an exit strategy.

I will be testing this live this coming week to see how the rules he has laid out play out. Some of that has to do with only trading certain hours and watching for big moves before the signals as wee as to ignore signals that come in close to major support/resistance levels.

I will be using another indicator on the charts with this to mark out S/R levels.[spoiler=download link]http://mir dot cr/1ZZNEONQ

I just loaded the files, but a request for a LICENSE KEY pops up.

Advise please?

Mee too have the same problem...... i do this to fix the problem. Go to control panel click on Programs and Features and delete the program call ForexCodeGuard restart you computer and install the file uploaded by Jayman007....work now...no more license require

Edited by robotfx2

Guest Jayman007

Which files did you load? I don't see any license popups and the system is running on my machine just fine.

EDIT: For testing I just threw the entire package I uploaded onto both a live and demo account and they are both running fine. I don't see any popups for license. Where/when do you guys see these popups? I don't see any license check coded into the EA.

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll159/Jayman_007/signals_machine_gbpusd_with_management.gif

Edited by Jayman007

i got wht i looking for thank you guys.....

what are u guys made of awesome forum awesome ppl... awesome learning and perfect place to spend some quality productive time...

u all are nightmares for system developers .... u all rock...

i will forward test it for few weeksa nad let u guys know how it works... thank you guys....

Mee too have the same problem...... i do this to fix the problem. Go to control panel click on Programs and Features and delete the program call ForexCodeGuard restart you computer and install the file uploaded by Jayman007....work now...no more license require

Did exactly what you explained above and now have everything functioning, it seems.

Thank you very much !!