Mql book where to buy and printed book,

insider007

Hi , i would like to learn the c and c++ code, or mql code for metatrader plateform,

Please list here the best books you have to learn the mql code,

and if possible the place where you buy it if on the web,

and the price.

If you want to trade only with robot like me, you need to learn the mql code as fast as possible.

Please post the best link where we can found the best book printed and digital on mql4 code.

Do you have any programming experience?

If not then type in MQL on google and read everything.

If you do and you know about programming constructs, variables, data types and methods/functions, etc, then just open up MetaEditor and click the help tab and it lists all the stuff you really need to know, like special meta trader functions.

Thanks for your reply chrisbenjy,

i don`t have any experience in programming actually, i can only change some tings really simple inside the code, when possible,

but it`s because i work on my own ea that have actually 2100 line of code and more than 100 parameter,

i understand what we can program but not how to program hit, my ea use for the moment 6 magic number and many possibilities to place or calculate your order, and much much more, this is not a simple project, i work on since march 2009, i have paid for all the programing, a lot of money, and on the same time am on the raod for trucking, my first job. That for what`s i would like to have printed book, but if not possible i will check for and iphone to read it on.

some example of what`s i want to learn,

how to put more than one way to calculate a grid like that. and specials MONEY MANAGEMENT

ex: first lot size, progression + y

lot size=0.10 progression+y=0.10

result=(0.10+0.10)/(0.20+0.10)/(0.30+0.10)/(0.40+10).... or 0.10/0.20/0.30/0.40/0.50 etc..

ex:2

lot size=0.10 , progression +y*(fiboX)=(y=0.10) (fiboX)=1 that generate a fibo suit like(0-(1)-1-2-3-5-8-13-etc)

this will done: 0.10/(0.10+(0.10*1)=0.20/(0.10+(0.10*1)=0.20/0.10+(0.10*2)=0.30/0.10+(0.10*3)=0.40/0.10+(0.10*5)=0.60/0.10+(0.10*8)=0.90

or 0.10-0.20-0.20-0.30-0.40-0.60-0.90-etc

and i want to program this all in one ea, i know that we will have to use many else and if and else if,, but this is what i want.

this is just some possibilities for calculation, i have a lot more to do and much more complicate to explain..

Edited by insider007