Vril-X1

Guest blaster

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blaster

:-?I got an Vril-X1 for try . but not the same with you .http://i.imgur.com/VuqlR.jpg@-)

and It's had dll and script in it . I am let some to help me to crack it

Edited by blaster
forget something

It is amazing how these people "Z plan Vril" can just get free EA's from the net, Skyline 2007 and Tickscalper and try and sell these for amazingly high prices. I am certainly not against any legitimate software developer being paid for their EA. I would have happily paid their price if they had been the real deal and not just copied other peoples EA's. Notice too how they only show sections of their trades, they would never show you a real statement as that would show the truth. Why don't they register their accounts with MYFX and let everyone see the truth. I guess it is easier to steal someone elses EA and rename it and try and fool some people but not EVERYONE is fooled. You will never win the financial war using these EA's.

Guest blaster
It is amazing how these people "Z plan Vril" can just get free EA's from the net, Skyline 2007 and Tickscalper and try and sell these for amazingly high prices. I am certainly not against any legitimate software developer being paid for their EA. I would have happily paid their price if they had been the real deal and not just copied other peoples EA's. Notice too how they only show sections of their trades, they would never show you a real statement as that would show the truth. Why don't they register their accounts with MYFX and let everyone see the truth. I guess it is easier to steal someone elses EA and rename it and try and fool some people but not EVERYONE is fooled. You will never win the financial war using these EA's.

:) may be you are ture, to be fair. on the forex ea world , everyone want to make money with the product.just like Fapturbo and some other commerce EA. Even they don't registerd on mfxbook .only do they demo forwardtesting it on Forex peace army(FPA),everyone want to be an affitiater with them on selling FAP $150*60% .we can see from the affiliates program from office website"Real Proof is always the best way to drive visitors! How about a real money account that went from $ 5,000 to over $ 34,000 balance and more? Put these codes on your website and allow visitors to watch live money making trades!" yes! for money! why they had so many custermor on the world? yes! greed for money! all for $150*60% .

PS:After seeing from the vril website.I don't know which one said is ture. but EA only I run it from testing and modified myself. may be it's not an proper time to post the cracked ea on here.and I should be sell it :))

Edited by blaster
forget somthing

I just want to let everyone know that I have nothing to gain from sharing these EA's. These are exactly as they were received from Mrs Vril. Vril, Rotax or Hitler?? have recompiled free EA's and then claimed as his own. I would have paid him had he not tried to trick me. There comes a time when you get tired of Scammers and tricksters and it is worth exposing them.

Guest blaster
hxxp://www.4shared.com/file/xGCp5BY2/Vril-X1.html

As sent to me

the one yesterday I send to you had modified? Mr SFFC .thank you

Edited by blaster

the one yesterday I send to you had modified? Mr SFFC

I have seen EA decompile these results .. EA is very unique because it uses a different timeframe .. like as in Renko data .. but I do not know EA is given to me that whether it is Vrill EA-X or not .. EA clear to me that there was not named Vrill-X.

When I saw the results of these decompile I found too many variables result decompile and it made me quite dizzy sort out logic

Magic number at EA are worth 1 and I know .. if the EA is run without obtaining the appropriate number magic number then EA is definitely not going to work and more about the collection of data required is also not common .. you can see the pieces below.

http://img3.imageshack.us/i/vrillx.png/http://img3.imageshack.us/i/vrillx.png/

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/5532/vrillx.png

http://img3.imageshack.us/i/vrillx.png/

Well I am currently still trying to unravel the logic of the EA (however I would promise not work) .. But if it later turned out to be successful, then I simply must return to the Mr.Blaster EA, and subsequently Mr.Blaster who will decide whether going on for longer or not at this forum ..

Edited by SEFC

SEFC Mode= Red light ...(off) ..

"Indonesia Forex Community"

last link is a repost of the vril originally posted on this site

funny thing it did not open any trade since thursday... makes me wonder if it is the real thing... i would rather believe it is not

so how do we get the real thing, the original one?

if it runs and produces the results it claims, we will be very grateful and ... so on... :)

if not, at least we will be able to mark it as SCAM and move on to our other no-so-attention-worthy-bad-results-producing EAs... :)

please join this endeavour