Request: Hayabusa EA

Hi,

Does anyone knows about this Hayabusa EA or is kind enough to share it?

I search & downloaded files but turn out to be corrupted(7zip format).

Look at the files I found here(unknown author)

http://www.4shared.com/dir/QB-2omcd/sharing.html#

The EA official website is

http://fxsmartsolutions.com/

Known this EA through a friend which I highly suspect is a clone of another EA.

Any information?

Thanks!

Update

As I know, the author gives this package to attendees of his paid seminars. It appears to me this EA is actually not fully automated, kind of a trade manager & rather overated. The package basically contain 3 EA that handles your trade and enable trading by drawing lines in which the author called "touch screen" technology. Overall, it aim to implement scalping strategy & reduce negative trading physcology with these EAs.

Author claim having unique smart scalping strategy that could lower trading risk which I found is a good attraction for scam-to-be-newbies. Nothing new for the so called "touch screen" in which source code is already available long ago at MQL website. Lots of designs effort & quite detailed description tells me that the author is well organised to sell his way off his so-called bulletproof strategies.

Still, this could act as a good additional backpack to some and coders might also be interested to add in the Twitter's code from Hayabusa EA.

*for backtesting place the files from the files folder to YourMT4/tester/files directory

Credits to pal for the big upload!

Edited by carliszryan