Forex B*GBANG

I dared me to buy this EA! Before I´ve bought it I googled this EA, I can say it´s a common misconception that this EA is a Martingale system! It has 4 completely different strategies, each of them you can enable or disable it! It´s true the 1st strategy is a kind of martingale, but with good MM in my opinion! The support told me the difference in this 4 strategies are, martingale, day trading, scalping and the last strategy I have not noticed! The strange thing is, I can´t backtest it, don´t know why but my forward test with activated strategy 1+2+4 looks very good at the moment to generate the 100 percent monthly as the developers claimed

I hope it´s not another scam because the website looks like it, but the EA itself has a good performance as I can see at the moment

keep you up to date

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/4269/curveu.jpg

I dared me to buy this EA! Before I´ve bought it I googled this EA, I can say it´s a common misconception that this EA is a Martingale system! It has 4 completely different strategies, each of them you can enable or disable it! It´s true the 1st strategy is a kind of martingale, but with good MM in my opinion! The support told me the difference in this 4 strategies are, martingale, day trading, scalping and the last strategy I have not noticed! The strange thing is, I can´t backtest it, don´t know why but my forward test with activated strategy 1+2+4 looks very good at the moment to generate the 100 percent monthly as the developers claimed

I hope it´s not another scam because the website looks like it, but the EA itself has a good performance as I can see at the moment

keep you up to date

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/4269/curveu.jpg

Did you ask the support regards the backtest issue?

• 2 weeks later...

As promised here is my new update! 10 Tradingdays with Forex BIGBANG now and the account growed up to 6340€ (yesterday), I use the lowest risk, I for myself I think its a really good EA and it has a lot of potential

At the moment I use Strategy 1+4, this two strategies combinied is really good and most stable!

Broker (10 days):

IKOFX: +15% 0.2 DD The IKOFX account is a real account!

UWC: +35% 0.9 DD

Active Trades: +54% 2.1 DD

Please, if anyone also bought this EA please share your results and settings!

PS: Regarding the backtest issue I don´t got a reply I think they are on vacation! Or the support is not really good, I don´t know

I´ll keep you up to date

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/5342/detailedstatementl.gif

Do you mind to publish your accounts on myfxbook, plz with open trade history?

I would like to analyze whether its marty style or not. The equity graph looks like...

Do you intend to share the EA here? Would be easier to have a look at whats inside the code...

TIA

As promised here is my new update! 10 Tradingdays with Forex BIGBANG now and the account growed up to 6340€ (yesterday), I use the lowest risk, I for myself I think its a really good EA and it has a lot of potential

At the moment I use Strategy 1+4, this two strategies combinied is really good and most stable!

Broker (10 days):

PS: Regarding the backtest issue I don´t got a reply I think they are on vacation! Or the support is not really good, I don´t know

I´ll keep you up to date

please share

You account gonna go Big Bang too, just matter of time. Don't say you not been warned.

You trading REAL money? You big dummy. I sorry you a such a fool.

Hope you don't have family need the money you gonna lose.

You no like this comment? Print it out, post it on your wall so you remember someone told you.

Broker (10 days):

I´ll keep you up to date

Edited by conglo

• 3 months later...