Trade Clone Robot

This thing is a joke. If that Zack guy is real then Vladimir got conned. He has placed 2 trades so far and my account is down 5%. Missed two really good entries an hour later for over 150 pips. Thank God for Clickbank

You're not serious, are you?

Judging a trader based on 2 trades he made??

How about one, two or three months of trading history? for me that's the absolute minimum to be able to tell if a strategy is good or not.

You're not serious, are you?

Judging a trader based on 2 trades he made??

How about one, two or three months of trading history? for me that's the absolute minimum to be able to tell if a strategy is good or not.

The issue here is not accessing the strategy which has been established as profitable, it is accessing the trader's capability of trading it sucessfully and charging money for it.

So far the account should be in profit with trading opportunities in the past week.

This Zack guy a fund manager, has proved in his first week that he is not trading this sucessful strategy for a profit.

In Vladimir's video on his blog has advertised the average this strategy can pull trading gbpusd alone is 800+ pips per week. This first week with Zack trading is minus $$$$ and charging a subscription fee???

Support finally give a performance stat of 5-10% per month which is a far cry from the advertised 800+ pips per week.

Does one have to subscribe to find this out or should the advertising be more upfront and honest before subscribing.??

The other LEO trader Pro Clone EA is showing a profit in the past week in their own LIVE account with an investor number given for all to see.