Leo Trader Pro

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Norm,

When you say "good" what % return on investment are you talking about for the best performing robot you've seen ?

I appreciate that the inveterate gamblers amongst us will give us the impression that they happily double their money using a "martingale" or grid EA every month...allow their account to be blown out and then simply fund their account again with x% of their winnings :)

For anyone who thinks that this is the way to go, you're sadly mistaken. I know personally of ("Expert Martingale System") traders who have gone from a life of plenty to being in the poorhouse by doing just that.

i agree that a modest % money gain per month with conservative money management settings is achievable with EAs like Megadroid Pro which i consider a good one like Norm states and which i use for Live Trading daily. Manually trading is the way to go for truly consistent gains and the professionals in the forex game make a living from doing just that ! A manual strategy plan which they find is consistent and profitable in the long term and which they stick to ! The greatest challenge for the Manual trader is being able to stay discipined and focused to STICK TO THEIR PLAN. Eas at least have that advantage over the human trader because no emotion is involved. They just stick to their plan ! I realy like this hybrid system which ive recently come accross callec SRS Trend Rider which is 90% automated but still requires that human touch to pull the trigger. It a very logical, flexible and robust system and at the same time easy to use. It can be used on any timeframe from 5 min to weekly and on any currency pair and comes with a trade management robot that manages your open trade so you can walk away from the computer once you decide to pull the trigger on any particular trade. It has an excellent money management system which the robot executes to perfection and again an excellent risk reward ratio. Utilising a postion size calculator you can manage each and every single trade to the exact % equity risk that you feel comfy with ! Personally i would recommend 1.5 to 2% equity risk per trade for long term profitability and consistency. SRS Trend Rider also comes with an audible alert when certain trade conditions are met but ultimately you decide to enter the trade after applying the human eye rule to set your entry point and stoploss. After that the Trade Management Robot will take care of hour exit strategy maximising your profit and minimising your losses or risk. This system has all the key elements combining the best worlds of automation with the human element of trade decision and control. If anyone has a better system to recommend that doesn't involve 100% manual trading i would be happy to hear about it !

hello there,

in short i must say i disagree with the above. robots, after all, are built and planned on manual trading concepts. they just execute it better than humans. those are robots for me. from my experience as a trader, a good and robust robot is primerly depended on good optimization, something which sounds banal for most of u but i dare guessing that there are few who do it right.

anyway, regarding this thread topic, please see this link: http://www.fxstat.com/perfomances/view/L-2779

this is the leo trader pro performence. quite impressive as i see it.

i would kindly thank anyone who will educate the mq4 file which was given here few posts ago.

thanks ahead and please dont be upset if i don´t disagree with u.

HAPPY TRADING

notice the huge drop off at the end? once the account was selected out of the 10 that were traded up until release date they did not want to f*** it up so massively reduced the lots traded, just in case.

if you are happy letting some random russian trade your account holding and praying for the positions to work out go for it.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

hello there,

in short i must say i disagree with the above. robots, after all, are built and planned on manual trading concepts. they just execute it better than humans. those are robots for me. from my experience as a trader, a good and robust robot is primerly depended on good optimization, something which sounds banal for most of u but i dare guessing that there are few who do it right.

anyway, regarding this thread topic, please see this link: http://www.fxstat.com/perfomances/view/L-2779

i would kindly thank anyone who will educate the mq4 file which was given here few posts ago.

thanks ahead and please dont be upset if i don´t disagree with u.

HAPPY TRADING

No need for an apology, but not exactly sure what you disagree with. The point i was trying to make is that combining a hybrid trading system that has some degree of automation for Trader Convenience along with the Human manual touch for making trade decisions and having some control over the trade is IDEAL !

I would not want to be glued to my screen scratching my head and concentrating for ours regarding what to trade and when to open & when to close a trade .....

Regarding Leo Trader i must agree with Norman that there is something fishy about this BOT. I have already requested my refund because of the constant platform crashing it was causing for me and it will only be a matter of time before it hits a massive stop loss and the crying will begin for everyone trading with it.

This entire currency marketing thing runs in cycles. First it was the $97 special with wait, wait, wait. The robots came and went. Then there were the multi-thousand dollar experts with some secret background. Now we are going to be attacked by signal services on a monthly charge basis. What's next??

theozaki,

my friend just told me that he did not touch the Mt4 where Leo is running. It crashes without anything done - no checking of history, nothing at all.

They released a crap-account-copier.

It is almost unbelievable.

Hundreds of e-mails from affiliates, announcing the best thing ever , they have a support team, the manual was

poorly written so many users wrote to support for the simpliest questions because they "forgot" to write the answers into the manual .... and now people see that they obviously had not tested the account copier enough because

it is crashing everybody´s Mt4.

What a mess.

Yeah, they obviously spent a whole lot more time on marketing than they did on the copier and strategy!

thanks ahead and please dont be upset if i don't disagree with u.

HAPPY TRADING

And please do not be upset if I don't agree with you too, Guymelloul.

It seems you are very easy to impress.

For a start, the monthly performance has been falling off the table since September 2010.

For those who didn't check the link you provided to the LeoT stats, here they are:

AUGUST :.........43.17%

SEPTEMBER:.....99.38%

OCTOBER:....... 46.2%

NOVEMBER:..... 32.5%

DECEMBER:....... 9.37%

YEAR TO DATE PROFIT: 504.81%

RISK:.......................... 29.73%

AVERAGE % PROFIT:...... 43.33%

OK - so that is supposed to be impressive?

Then please keep in mind that this product has only been released since 20th December 2010.

So the equity curve is only relevant since the product has been live traded by the public, NOT in Beta testing.

The Beta tests only provided the ground-work for the huge, and I mean HUGE advertising spiel that preceded the release.

BEFORE the release I estimate the profit to be (based on THEIR published figures): 55.31%

AFTER the release I found, from the stats site that the profit% (from 20th December to 12th January) : 2.98%

Yes, as I said, it seems you are easy to impress.

To have a profit drop from 55.31% pre-release to 2.98% post-release smacks of fiddled figures.

Unless you think a profit drop of 52% is OK for a product after its release - which is just about ALL the profit it was hyped to be making.

I'd say Stormin_Norman is about right spot-on with his multi-account theory, and it might be wise to grab those refunds while the company is still linked to ClickBank.

As for me, I'll just chug along with my own manual trading as before.

Here are a couple of recent quotes from the Myfxbook link given by Jarora in post #229 ( I do not think I have enough posts to be able to post a link .... will try)

hxxp://www.myfxbook.com/community/trading-systems/leo-trader-pro/72727,1#?pt=2&p=20&o=72727 ... (change "hxxp" to "http")

LTP team refused my request for refund through Clickbank. Can they do that? Clickbank is what protects us from the scammers so we have 60 days to get money back, and the LTP team just refused my request, claiming they have just released a new version with big fixes and I should try more. What if I don't trust your system? It places trades different from signals

and the reply was:

They can change your refund request to a support request. You can go back to Clickbank and change back to refund request. They will probably change it back to support a couple more times till you tell them in no uncertain way that you want a refund and that's final.

If you want a refund, get it now, and be firm about it.

Has the cracked Leo Trader pro being shared?? please share. thanks.

The thread is too long to read, I understand that.

Leo Trader Pro cannot be educated.

Why ?

Because the vendor checks the license on his trading-server.

It only allows one login per license.

So guess what: even if you get a valid license from somebody, your copy of the EA is rejected and will never

catch a trade.

BTW, my friend has requested a refund.

The performance of the LeoTraderPro is so bad, it is a pain to watch it.

They promised to add new pairs but the trust and hope is gone that this system will perform good.

Since it is a Clickbank product, getting a refund is absolutely no problem.

Today i got an Email that there is an updated version 1.12

The new version connects to our server using a different port to resolve

a connection issue that some users experienced with particular routers

and certain VPS providers.

We also added a new function (or two) and a LOT more information on

the chart. The manual has been updated to cover the new functions and

has a complete section that explains all of the details displayed on chart

so far i am happy with the results

sometimes u get a big drawdown before it retrace

but mostly the trades are done in a few hours

and those big drawdown trades i hedge them so that i lower the risk

no loosing trade yet

GBPUSD is close to the SL but today it is crawling back up a bit

Edited by freakgib

They just busted everyone's accounts wh o were using the additional pairs:

From another forum:

Danger losses!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attached are screen shots from the live usdchf/usdjpy live account. A usdchf trade of the 11th Jan has closed with a 330 pip loss (mine was closed for no reason a week ago) and as you can see it has devastated the account which only been made its first trades on 20th dec.

There is also two open trades from the 20th dec which are stuck, one at 167 pips and the other at 161 pips (as i write), both trades were taken very close together so if one goes to 300 pips than the other is likely too also.

If this was happening on the eur/gbp/usd, LTP wouldn't have a business and we would all be asking for our money back or wouldn't have bought it in the first place.

EUR/GBP/USD has faired much better. However it is disconserting that in the first full public month the volume of trading is substantially down and there have been some very drawn out trades.

I think the LTP USD/JPY/chf account stands as a warning !!

Edited by Stormin_Norman

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

They just busted everyone's accounts wh o were using the additional pairs:

From another forum:

Well as we both know that can happen when you try to trade too many currencies at one time without sufficient funds. Will never understand why some traders take a program that does well on one currency and then figure that they can make even more by trading more currencies.

Personally I would rather trade now and then and win then trade all the time and play catch up.

Their live public account is still trading only the EURUSD and GBPUSD and appears to be doing fine, that is if you are comfortable with the large SL.

Please someone PM me the cracked version of the basic Leo trader pro EA

Advance thanks.

This is not a normal EA so even if you get a cracked version, it will not open trades. The EA you install in your MT4 doesn't generate any trading signal itself. It is only a receiver from their server which is the one giving the signals. You must have a valid Clickbank account receipt in order to connect to their main server and get the signal.

I am a Leo Trader customer and so far I've got lots of profitable trades without any problems and no big loss. I'm satisfied with it.